THlZZZZZZ

DüM

oh you are already down here? im not driving but i can see what good. did you get a ticket already?

naww not yet, im moving in on the 20th. and i havent got a ticket yet cause im not so sure if i got a ride or not. and yea man, let me know.

naww not yet, im moving in on the 20th. and i havent got a ticket yet cause im not so sure if i got a ride or not. and yea man, let me know.

just message me. haha have you talked to max? is he still going there too?

oh and yeah ill be in the labyrinth for a good part of the time. oak and ferry? lol... i wonder if oak will be that stage too. i really hope so

• 1 month later...

^went friday. had what seemed like a very clean roll, basically felt like i normally do but about 8 times happier and a bit more energetic. a few people i was with the entire time didnt even know i dropped until i told them at the end of the night. kind of a big plus in my book.

turns out our pills were probably meth based. all 9 of us who dropped couldnt really sleep for at least 30 hours or so after taking them. ugh, nothing worse than feeling like a tweaked out piece of shit for an entire day and a half.

that sucks bro, those green stars i popped were superclean. i had no come downs whatsoever and i had a good sleep that night. let me knwo if youre every around riverside and need pills, i'll be pickin up a jar of green stars, green ufc, or red devils sometime this week

• 3 weeks later...