THlZZZZZZ

DüM

mannnn once you go molly, you never wanna turn back. i rolled face off some LEGIT molly on Friday of EDC. super fucking dope roll; i get what people have been saying that molly hits you in 'waves.' 90 mg of pure MDMA per capsule (took 2 of these and I was goooood) was way enough to keep me fucked up from around 7:45 pm to 2:00 am. The molly gave me sporadic waves of energy mixed in with periods where I would be more chill/ slightly floored. These were way different from the various pokeballs I usually take which I find to be more of a "smooth" roll that doesn't peak as hard and has me more floored than mollies. Maybe it wasn't too good of an idea to roll both days of EDC...but then again I didn't really have a come-down. But mannn 8 bucks a pop for pokeballs is much cheaper than $15-20 a cap for molly (depends on how much mg of MDMA you want in the capsule).

Anyways, Noc is kinda ehhhh. heard last year's sucked major ass. Hard Summer though...that fuckin legit as hell; ridiculously sick line-up. though I might just drink though and save my next roll for Hard Haunted Mansion. hmmm cuz everytime I roll I usually loose weight that's not easy for me to gain back so I'm trying not to roll for a few months minimum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
na man fedex is the way to go

also i remember you as the first person to ever rep me in my sufu life

:o :O :o!!!!

nopeee! fedex lost my package before, never goin back to them! >:[

and i was? well then.. your welcome LOL

and hard in a couple hours! see you guys there?