THlZZZZZZ

DüM

I dunno the appeal of these huge concerts with a bunch of 16 yr olds that dont know how to handle themselves with a bunch of unoriginal producers with little talent or originality getting paid of their name and branding whoring out a genre they are leaching off of, the whole idea of taking in EDM at these huge corporate events is completely backwards considering the underground roots of House, Techno, Dubstep or what have you, there is so much better shit out there, such a better vibe, such a better sound.....

obviously id love to watch skream & benga crush it in a small club in leeds but ill take what i can get.

I saw skream and benga play in a tiny club in Leeds called the Cockpit, but they just did their standard Magnetic Man shite which was pretty awful, Need to get down to DMZ or FWD to see them doing anything half interesting.

I dunno the appeal of these huge concerts with a bunch of 16 yr olds that dont know how to handle themselves with a bunch of unoriginal producers with little talent or originality getting paid of their name and branding whoring out a genre they are leaching off of, the whole idea of taking in EDM at these huge corporate events is completely backwards considering the underground roots of House, Techno, Dubstep or what have you, there is so much better shit out there, such a better vibe, such a better sound.....

u so mad...if you can't have fun at a big show cause you got a stick up your ass about the corporatization of music i dunno what to tell you bruh

i like underground shows too but don't kid yourself there's a lot that run solely on elitist hipster koolaid

Edited by Stacks

u so mad...if you can't have fun at a big show cause you got a stick up your ass about the corporatization of music i dunno what to tell you bruh

i like underground shows too but don't kid yourself there's a lot that run solely on elitist hipster koolaid

please I have better things to do than watch a 40 yr old steve aoki crowd surf in an inflatable boat or watch some swedish bros press play on a laptop to some music that was ghost produced for them

• 1 month later...

had those white pumas a few weeks ago and I can co-sign on the lack of sleep. first time rolling in like 8 months and those things had me tweaked the fuck out the next 2 days. no depression but shitty terribad hangover. top 5 roll though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...