THlZZZZZZ

DüM

ahahah holy shit, just the diametric opposite of chemo.

"Well Mr. Jones we have several treatment options. One involves a bone marrow transplant, which requires a relative or (if you're lucky and can live long enough, a complete stranger) to undergo one of the most painful procedures known to man in order to donate bone marrow to you. Or we have an intense chemo-radio therapy treatment which will cause all of your hair to fall out, weaken you against all other disesases, and bring you closer to the edge of death than anything else we can describe.

Or we have these pills that make you love everyone on the planet and feel totally perfect about everything. If you're lucky enough to get a boner you'll also have the best sex of your life. Side effects include suddenly loving trance music, and a bizarre affection for things that feel velvety."

Tough choices...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

fuck mollys bro! lol never tried em and dont care to. as long as there is mdma in the tabs im good.

mollies are the only things popping up in my area. what happened to all the reg shit? lol

yeah i dont mind though. these mollies are fire and im not all twacked out the next day haha

another convert

• 2 months later...

took .4g molly at the Nero/Dillon Francis show in NYC this past weekend... stayed up till 4am, "slept" 2 hours, woke up and drove out to long beach for some chest high surfing while still residually rolling.

Humming promises lyrics to myself in between sets in the frigid water at dawn... good times

took .4g molly at the Nero/Dillon Francis show in NYC this past weekend... stayed up till 4am, "slept" 2 hours, woke up and drove out to long beach for some chest high surfing while still residually rolling.

Humming promises lyrics to myself in between sets in the frigid water at dawn... good times

its a shame u wasted ur roll on such garbage DJ's, surfing sounds nice tho

Edited by Walt Thizzney

nero is actually a pretty talented and technical dj, i was really surprised. never seen a live set tho, that would be interesting.

finally recovering from ultra... went from drunk to rolling and back 4 times in 5 days. not sure how much molly i ate but the gram of shards i brought down with me did me right for awhile. atrak to hardwell to zeds dead to duck sauce to flux pavillion and dr p to pendulum to justice to 2manydjs what a sick fucking day.

nero is actually a pretty talented and technical dj, i was really surprised. never seen a live set tho, that would be interesting.

finally recovering from ultra... went from drunk to rolling and back 4 times in 5 days. not sure how much molly i ate but the gram of shards i brought down with me did me right for awhile. atrak to hardwell to zeds dead to duck sauce to flux pavillion and dr p to pendulum to justice to 2manydjs what a sick fucking day.

Should have checked out WMC and the amazing acts it brings not the commercialized crap at ultra