THlZZZZZZ

DüM

Guest naknakBeast

LA has the sickest venues.

would drive out to tao just for laidback luke.

As soon as the molly's hit the town, we laid down the pills.

no hangover shittyness,you can eat,could sleep .

Im with it man/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
regular green pacman ghost? any info on them? checked pillreports already and couldnt find anything helpful

dont trust pacman ghost that are chalky and have a big ugly press on them. if its fine pressed you got the better batch. the ugly chalky ones are methylone they are whack! check ecstasydata.org

oh and you can also tell (well i can) from the smell of it. they just dont smell right lol.

dont trust pacman ghost that are chalky and have a big ugly press on them. if its fine pressed you got the better batch. the ugly chalky ones are methylone they are whack! check ecstasydata.org

oh and you can also tell (well i can) from the smell of it. they just dont smell right lol.

i guess its the better batch, but would you say they are worth getting?

yeah these were so chalky that I couldn't really tell in the dark what the damn press was. either way, i want some bomb bomb pokeballs the fuck. I don't think they were the pacman ghosts, those look a lot better pressed than my junk.

nocturnal anyone?

i think im going just friday now. was gunna go both days but vip went up a 100 bucks lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8709920/Ecstasy-could-be-used-in-cancer-treatment.html

Researchers from Birmingham University claimed the designer drug, also known as MDMA, could be used to treat leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma after making it 100 times more effective at suppressing growth.

Ecstasy was already known to be effective against more than half of white blood cell cancers, but previously the large dose required to treat a tumour would also have killed the patient.

In a study published in the Investigational New Drugs journal, the scientists said the new drug could be used by doctors to treat cancer if it can be produced in a safe form.

Lead author Professor John Gordon said: "This is an exciting next step towards using a modified form of MDMA to help people suffering from blood cancer.

"While we would not wish to give people false hope, the results of this research hold the potential for improvement in treatments in years to come."

Awesome.