THlZZZZZZ

DüM

• 2 weeks later...
yo anyone try those green smiley faces? the ones that aren't confirmed pokeballs or whatever on pill reports.

would like to knowwww. love fest this weekend

I haven't heard anything about these yet. The report on pill report said it is a pokeball but at the sametime there are a couple people who said it isn't a pokeball.

cure where are you from? Right now the pokeballs in the bay area are green naked ladies, blue panthers, and white diamonds. All three pokeballs were brought from socal at the sametime, although there were more green naked ladies and blue panthers then white diamonds.

^la/oc.

well my buddy down in long beach got these. he said he tried them last weekend and placed them between white batmans and yellow clovers.

i will report after the weekend i guess, haha. kinda wish i had more info, but my homie has been in this shit for 7 years and his guidance hasn't gone wrong so far.

id skip the green smileys. they're either hit or miss, couldn't figure it out. out of the five of us (each had 2 - 3 hours apart), 2 had decent rolls, 1 was rolling balls (first timer), and then 2 of us had a very minimal, short lived roll.

kind of a bummer, but ehh whatever.

people in socal are lucky norcal gets stuck with alot of bunk pills... my guy basically gave up dealing pills n switched to molly now hes in the process of trying to press his own..

I think it just depends on who you know, because my area gets a few boats a week of pokeballs straight from socal so we've had bomb ass pills in the south bay for the last 9 months

people in socal are lucky norcal gets stuck with alot of bunk pills... my guy basically gave up dealing pills n switched to molly now hes in the process of trying to press his own..

I think it just depends on who you know, because my area gets a few boats a week of pokeballs straight from socal so we've had bomb ass pills in the south bay for the last 9 months

thats what i mean all the good stuff is coming from socal i can get balls from the bay area too...but not if they are charging norcal prices they are for em

im gonna skip all these massives just gonna go to hard haunted mansion

thats what i mean all the good stuff is coming from socal i can get balls from the bay area too...but not if they are charging norcal prices they are for em

How much are you paying up here for pokes?

• 5 weeks later...
peachie pink transformer-pokeballs anyone have any info on these

going to noc today, yeee boi!

The pink transformers are just like all the other pokeballs. They are some extremely clean pills too.

I've noticed that the pink transformers and the green naked ladies have taken significantly longer to hit than the other pokeballs though.

• 2 months later...
molly is amazing but 20 a point is way too expensive :s

20 is what ive been seeing at shows and stuff round here(socal), such a bummer. Wish I knew some wookies with the linkup.

I found a gram of molly at Lightning in a bottle just chillin on the ground. Best night ever. Until i lost the baggie :D

Going to bassnectar in oakland this coming weekend and would love to find some

haha sick find...

20 definitely sucks. i prefer beans (good, methy ones) so i'll never pay more than 10 a pt/80 a gram. before moving away for school 2 years ago me and my buddies had the beans locked down. these 2 shady hustlers somehow had fire pills "on deck" always. 6.50 ea for 20 packs plus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...