THlZZZZZZ

DüM

So many fucking rumors about shutting it down next year cause of that girl. Really hope EDC stays at the coliseum. I was at cosmic meadows for most of both days. Wolfgang Gartner killed it on Saturday. Was really impressed with his shit.

btw...Anyone see the really tall kid in the joy division shirt?

sick! i was at the top cabana to the left of the stairs going down in the middle. shit was nuts no one was using it so we just took it over lol

anyone here go vip?

yeah me and my friend hustled a security gaurd and got it 2 blue wrist bands for about 60 bucks we left because it was empty.

i ended up going to boys noize by myself and meeting a ton of girls and got a rave name "lost boy" it was kinda funny cus i was surrouned by girls and guys kept cutting in trying to dance with the girls and when it failed they tried to just dance beside me :confused: definitely the funnest time ive had in a long long time.

i also thought it was rude when some people yelled boys noize when fedde le grand was playing :(

fedde le grand was tighttttt. i think i was switching between first and second row(?) during his set. i was in a black skunk shirt (leftover from a costume party) that had white 'fur' on front with a fur stripe down the back + sexi08bk's. roommate had on the three 6 mafia skulls t-shirt and the other had a lifeguard tank + skulls

• 4 weeks later...