THlZZZZZZ

DüM

i almost never eat before/after popping. before for obvious reasons, and after just because i can never bring myself to. even when i know i should be hungry, i ate one or two bites and i'm like... meh.

i think it's best to just smoke, crash, and wake up the next morning and eat a good breakfast. eggs, toast, bacon, some fresh fruit... and a nice glass of OJ. almost always makes me feel a whole lot better after that.

also off topic but shouldn't this thread be in superculture forum? i mean, since the marijuana thread is in there too.

yeah i used to not eat either but one time i was just hungry and my motuh was all jacked up so soup was really easy to consume... oh and another way to get of the come down is just drink some alch take a few shots of have some beers so you wake up hungover lol.

^ maybe off topic but pho is some good recovery food for sure. i was all twacked out after kaskade and agood bowl of pho was bomb and easy to eat.

i never got on that pho after crackout/hangover hype. what does it for me was always good old fried chicken and coke.

whos going vip??? i think that might be an easy way oh and who is going when gates open tomorrow? im heading to la puente tomorrow at 10 we will be there when gats open, so that might be another easy way.

id really like to meet you guys and take your drugzzz haha jk about theft.