THlZZZZZZ

DüM

My vocabulary and memory has noticeably changed. And I do not pop that often. I always space it out at least a month, usually more, and never pop more than 3 in one night.

Ive seen people turn mentally retarded because of this shit and every time I pop, i realize, hey this probably is really terrible for me.

y would u roll at school? thats like a waste of E.

i guess it's what seniors that don't have testing do. shit is fun as fuck!!!

didn't like the outcome tho. i popped on tuesday and wednesday and felt nauseaus till saturday. not a good feeling

• 2 weeks later...
dont act like thizz wont do anything to you then

youre an idiot if you think you can do it all you want and you wont be affected as long as you don't "put yourself in that state of mind"

Please enlighten on what exactly are the short/long term effects of thizzing.

• 2 weeks later...
what?! how can you say lineup is wack?! i'm def going. one of the best lineups i could think of.

yellow butterfly pokez <3

Maybe I was a little too bias. I've already seen a lot of the lineup DJs in the past, so I was hoping for something different.

MIA-LA-tease.jpg

SO JEALOUS

^ they were pretty clean, i havent dropped in a while and i did these back to back days, but you know what.... i hammered drunk too but it does make you want to party lol (and smash females)

yeah that was no help, but they are good, i took 1 and just drank it was a good mix, i wasnt cracked out either