THlZZZZZZ

DüM

i think im gonna finally have a nice collection to choose from for popsicle, instead of finding some at the last moment that no ones tried like the last 2 years which were a fail

AHAH start saving up now. Right now i have a green transformer, white butterfly, blue telephone, and purple m&m saved for pop. i plan to add white / yellow stars to my collection, all pokes too. :)

selaviso - are you in the bay area man?

My friend was payed a guy 4000 dollars for a boat, got the bag, and drove off. When he gets home the dumb bitch opens the bag and finds that instead of 1000 pills he gets 1000 skittles.

Someone gonna get molly whopped.

LOLAHAH, this is actually kinda sad. 4k for a boat is a lot even for pokeballs.

AHAH start saving up now. Right now i have a green transformer, white butterfly, blue telephone, and purple m&m saved for pop. i plan to add white / yellow stars to my collection, all pokes too. :)

Post a picture of those, will you?

naw im in the down south of california lol, super dry right now.

sometimes i wish i in the bay lol. my homie usually hits me up every week or so with new beans... its been 3 weeks lol no call haha. im sure there are pokes out here. just dont know where lol

thats weird, my friend just picked up 4 boats of pokeballs from socal this week

2 friends and i popped some blue transformer pokeballs at school today. intense come up but the roll was too calm. purple m&m pokeballs are way better than these.

i am officially quitting thizzing. had a fucking dream that scared the shit out of me. fucking kinda scared to go back to sleep right now

same thing happened to me last night, but my dream was more like a really bad trip mixed with scissor lock but it was so fucking vivid

but i aint quittin!

haven't popped in a good 4-5 months. can't say I don't miss the feeling, but still... anyone notice it's effect on your brain?

when I used to pop semi-regularly (every week or so) and go to raves and shit I didn't really care or think about how it might affect you (except how it might shrink your dick). my weed dealer used to tell me about how bad it was and how she is finally starting to see the effect it has on her brain but i didn't really pay any heed.

but now that i stopped I kind of feel... dumber? lately I have been mixing up words/letters while talking when I never used to do that before. my friend had a slight stuttering problem but it only got worse recently. other friends talk about how they feel dumber after every time they thizz. that's probably why we just stick to weed and booze now... but anyways. anybody else notice it's long term effect on you? and do you guys just not care or do you just accept it as part of the consequences?

sorry if this has already been discussed.

2 friends and i popped some blue transformer pokeballs at school today. intense come up but the roll was too calm. purple m&m pokeballs are way better than these.

y would u roll at school? thats like a waste of E.