THlZZZZZZ

DüM

Unless he's taking two different pills, one MDA and one amphetamine, it's very unlikely that he's ever had the combo. Go check that pill testing website, they have hundreds of thousands of samples and only like 2% is ever found to have an MDMA analog + something else like speed.

Seriously Kinetic Field was just beyond comprehension unless you were actually in the midst of it.

Thousands upon thousands of people. TOO many people.

Did anyone ever get stuck in the stairs going from the field to the seats?

I got smashed up against a wall by this fat ass bitch that started yelling "JUST FUCKIN PUSH!!!"

it was cold in the stands! we had to make a push from the stands to the floor, and it took forever to get down but we made it. There was ONE security guard trying to redirect people and that shit was not going to happen. im glad i didn't have to jump the fence.

"The Stairs!"

ahah so many people talked to me about the stairs from the kinetic field do the stands.. shit.

it got out of hand. the security stopped letting people in right before benny's set.and i was like hell no im getting i there for sure.

i get to the front of the line, and these 2 black ladies are like no, no one is getting thru here!

and they block me and my girlfriend.. im like aww.. then i fake like ima walk away.. and the lady turns to block another person, so i duck and slide through bam! im in.

20 minutes later benny hits and im peakinnggg

Just so's ya'll know:

http://www.ecstasydata.org/results.php?A=List&OldSort=DPD&NewSort=&Start=0&Max=100&=DPA

Notice that things that actually HAVE mdma or an analog almost never have anything else.

Also lots of interesting stuff here:

http://www.ecstasydata.org/datastats.php?row=Summary&percent=1

But MOST MOST MOST importantly:

http://www.ecstasydata.org/datastats.php?row=Substances&percent=1

Cocaine: 0.7% of pills tested over 10 years were found to contain coke

Heroin: 0.1% of pills tested over 10 years were found to contain heroin

HEROIN AND COKE ARE NEVER EVER USED AS ADULTERANTS IN ECSTASY PILLS. Why? Because in most cases gram per gram coke and H are more expensive than E. In the case of heroin, digestion is not really a useful method of taking it. You'd need to eat a TON of heroin to feel much of anything and it would hit you really slowly. There's a reason that opiate users don't EAT the product - mostly they sniff, smoke or shoot.

Lesson here? Most pills are either some pure mixture of methamphetamine analogs (MDMA = methylene dioxymethamphetamine, so you can get meth as a part of your product just by sloppy production) or are doped with cheap stupid shit like caffeine or ketamine.

I believe that, but I was told from a fairly reliable source that the Purple Butterfly Pokeballs are strictly MDMA and Cocaine.

I consider this truth because the person who told me is one step away in the drug dealing chain from the maker of these pills.

He may be wrong, but the roll from these pills felt exactly like a coke high mixed with an mdma high. i think thats why i was a little dissappointed because the roll went just like a coke trip (i do e on occasion but i just think coke is an absolutely terrible drug)

Hit super quick, super hard, was rolling balls for like an hour, then came down quick, felt like eh, and wanted more. popped again, same thing. 3rd pill didnt even hit. or it did but i was already too dead to realize.

Those effects you describe could be solely caused by the mixture of amphetamine analogs contained in that pill.

Cocaine is extremely non-psychoactive (compared to sniffing/smoking) when eaten. Next time you buy a baggie of coke try eating some and watch how nothing happens... Changing the method of administration can drastically alter the perceived effect.

Well I have had only a couple experiences with coke so im definitely not an expert, i was just stating a couple things that sounded logical to me.

And in a pill, depending on what other shit is in them, the roll could be longer or shorter. thats what i was talking about. I know that id be rolling for longer on a speed-based pill as opposed to some other pills.

aww i miss edc still haha

wooord, was there saturday and was on a hippieflip during the day, just about 2g's of potent gooms (munched down with doritos, yuum) and popped a tan M&M pokeball. then popped a couple blue mickey mouses throughout the night to keep me social and dancing.

can't wait for nocturnal, should be candy flipping there. i fucking hate rolling, fucked up my ecstasy use by doing it too much a couple summers back. but it's the best social inhibitor haha

wooord, was there saturday and was on a hippieflip during the day, just about 2g's of potent gooms (munched down with doritos, yuum) and popped a tan M&M pokeball. then popped a couple blue mickey mouses throughout the night to keep me social and dancing.

can't wait for nocturnal, should be candy flipping there. i fucking hate rolling, fucked up my ecstasy use by doing it too much a couple summers back. but it's the best social inhibitor haha

haha nice. i wish i could get more mms

And in a pill, depending on what other shit is in them, the roll could be longer or shorter. thats what i was talking about. I know that id be rolling for longer on a speed-based pill as opposed to some other pills.

This is about 80% based on metabolism and how much/when you ate that day. Try this:

- Buy two pills.

- Eat one at 5pm on an empty stomach or on a day when you had a nice 1hr+ workout

- Wait 4 weeks

- Eat the second one at 5pm after heavy drinking the previous night and having chowed down on some all-you-can-eat buffet an hour or two before you drop

You'll see what I mean. :)

In order to enjoy ferry corsten, I would need 100% sound-blocking plugs in my ears. I've seen him play twice (the second time was to give him a second chance) and both time I wanted my money back.

What's bizarre to me is that I love the material he's produced under "system F"

flying lotus is tonight for me!

not sure if i should roll...

i have a few oxy left to parachute + some doja. gametime decision, probably...

and a question... do y'all in the CA usually roll on the E game, or straight MD? around here it's usually the latter, and i was wondering if its harder to come by or a preference thing?

^^^^ just the e game never had a molly before but i try to get the cleanest (as pssible) for me and i do my research as well. honestly i think im gunna go vip to the next one and just drink cuz i realized ive been getting floored a lot more but again that shit is still tight too...just to enjoy the music and surroundings.

I was with two of my boys rolling hard coming back from a party. We decided to celebrate because it was a special occasion with a fat blunt. Damn, J Dilla and Daft Punk never sounded so awesome. Then the whole time I just remembered I put ourselves on recording on my phone. I fuckin love E and weed talk.

Do any of you guys count how many E pills you have taken? I was not aware people actually kept track of how many pills they have taken ha. I'm at around 15-18. Where do you guys stand?

dubstep is too slow to dance to I think

i lost count... which i think is bad...its a pretty high number. sadface.

i need a new connect.. seems like shit is dry again