THlZZZZZZ

DüM

shieettt EDC is imminent. I'm only going on Friday though cuz that electro line-up is too good to miss. Too bad everybody I know is going on Saturday or both days; I've only heard of a few other people going on just Friday.

but dammnnnnn I really want to go on Saturday now. i'd be willing to pay the $ for saturday, but I got some uncertain conditions. will I be too tired to go on saturday? should I roll both days? if i do roll both days, should just take one pill + smoke some weed on friday and then roll balls on saturday? is it a bad idea to roll 2 days in a row (even though I've heard of friends that have done that at UMF)?

ahhhhhhh what to do

just wondering, do you honestly think that all pills with the same stamp and color are the same?

The answer to the question of does the OP think that all pills with the same stamp and color are the same is probably "yes" whereas in reality the answer is an absolute NO.

I havent taken the stuff in YEARS but I remember the white misubishis back in about 1998. For about 3 months they were the shizz nizzle flim flam flizzy and then after that EVERYONE had them, but almost all of them were crap.

With black market, nobody can have copyright, trademark etc so as soon as there's the tiniest whisper of something being good, a billion knockoffs appear that are crap.

^^^ same thing going on with blue pumas... there are a very very good batch and super bunk floating around right now... honestly i think they come from the same dude to trick everyone and make more profit. im glad i have the good ones though....well at least tried the good ones.

same shit with pokeballs right now too... they are dwindling they used to be so intense and now my buddy had to pop 2 and he was said it was a little too chill.

^bad newzzzz :(

pokes had me straaaaait chillin at coachella and now a few of my friends are picking up a grip of them. i know they've been all the hype over the past year so i have a sneaking suspicion that a majority of these things are going to be doodoo. oh well, maybe some new uber clean/potent shit will come around before hard in august.

^bad newzzzz :(

pokes had me straaaaait chillin at coachella and now a few of my friends are picking up a grip of them. i know they've been all the hype over the past year so i have a sneaking suspicion that a majority of these things are going to be doodoo. oh well, maybe some new uber clean/potent shit will come around before hard in august.

yeah i have one really good pokeball left im debating on saving it or taking it at edc... i also have the new butterflies that are out and i got a lot of mixed reviews too... a little too mellow...i needed 2 yada yada yada shit like that...

ya that is bad news. I'm supposed to be getting pokes and I've been mad skeptical about them being the same as the ones I got a few months ago but I guess I wont know till I see them.

what kind are you getting? lets trade some up haha

The trick is to save one of the good ones and never take it. That way you can keep it for comparison later ;)

done and done haha...well hopefully i dont take it haha. man i wish those thundercats were still around. shit made me nuts!

yeah i have one really good pokeball left im debating on saving it or taking it at edc... i also have the new butterflies that are out and i got a lot of mixed reviews too... a little too mellow...i needed 2 yada yada yada shit like that...

my pokes treated me well but it just wasn't the sort of roll i was looking for at a festival. even though weeks before i had vowed to drop and follow by dancing my dick off during crookers, i was literally stuck to the ground indian style staring at a cube made out of led lights for their entire performance.

im definitely looking for a more energetic effect next time. is it at all possible to find relatively clean, speedy pills out there that will get me all jazzed up and dancing but not feeling like shit for days after?

im not particularly proud of my significant amount of contribution to this thread, by the way. im sorry mum mum and pep pep.

my pokes treated me well but it just wasn't the sort of roll i was looking for at a festival. even though weeks before i had vowed to drop and follow by dancing my dick off during crookers, i was literally stuck to the ground indian style staring at a cube made out of led lights for their entire performance.

im definitely looking for a more energetic effect next time. is it at all possible to find relatively clean, speedy pills out there that will get me all jazzed up and dancing but not feeling like shit for days after?

im not particularly proud of my significant amount of contribution to this thread, by the way. im sorry mum mum and pep pep.

i know exactly what you mean... sometimes off pokeballs i get real floored.

umm i would suggest blue pumas i think they are cut with a little other stuff but mdma filled for sure! there are some bunks out there though... i took one last friday and when i woke up i just had a minor jaw ache but nothing some motrin fixed.

yeah pokeballs are getting too mello, like the naked ladie gold pokeballs were bomb,

the brown m&m's had me feeling TOO bomb, ionoo what was up w/ those ones

i had the purple butterflies at gradnight and they had me tired at the end of the night

hopefully the green ones deliver that dancy effect for EDC

anyone else gonna have some bombs at edc?

im tryin to have a blast yadadaimeen

^^^ yeah those brown mms were fucking nuts... from what i heard they were straight mdma (thus the color) mixed with caffeine. those butterflies got mad fools cold and sleepy. do you have green butterflies?

I'm pretty sur the tan / light brown M&M pokeballs were a good amount of MDMA, with some Ketamine thrown in, I double dropped one of those and some random red pill at Sin City awhile back and was rolling TOO hard, and I'm at the point where rolling really isn't what it used to be haha

I'll be taking one of those M&M's, 4 blue Mickey Mouses (clean pills, recommend), and two grams of fairly potent shrooms at EDC this Saturday. Who's down for a meet up? If I can even read my phone ;0

just so you know, guys, almost no E pills EVER have more than one substance in them. Something like less than 5% of batches - check that pill testing website you'll see.

So what makes up for the differences in the way the pills feel? Two things: isomers and dose. MDMA has a shit-ton of similar (but not quite as good) chemical that are really similar and generally people doing the synthesis end up with mixtures of MDMA, MDA, etc.

Guest bambam

need help thizzzperts!! i had a fucking godawful last night. came to friend's party and while fairly drunk and baked was offered e by friend of friend, never having done before. i take it and pop it around....10 or so i think. next few hours were pretty sick but i realize im tweaky as fuck so i try to get more baked and drunk to stop me swaying side to side and grinding my teeth so much.

booze and herb have started to wear off by the time we had to cab home from mcdonalds at 2 or so but i'm just rolling harder and harder, probably babbling like a retard and still can't stop grinding my teeth. im still getting increased phys sensation and music appreciation but i was pretty much fucking retarded.

we get to his house and i can barely walk straight, feels like i'm in a bubble and im getting annoying as fuck hot and cold flashes. i try to chill out on an armchair while we watch movies but i'm feeling more fucked than ever cause it's kinda like i have tunnel vision and i'm forgetting shit i type in texts right after writing it. while watching the movies too i got that fucked up shit like on shrooms where characters seem to age like 25 yrs between cuts and i'm getting fucking unholy time dilation. when weird shit happened on the movie i kept getting an almost-nauseous feeling, making me curl up in a ball while my head keeps swaying side to side and my teeth don't stop grinding. then my friend has hype beef with his gf over the phone which freaked me out like a bad shroom trip where thoughts race through your head ultra fast and seem really loud inside your mind.

i puked just before sunrise, before that not being able to sleep, gnashing teeth like crazy, feeling mildly nauseous, brain racing, restless leg shit and having hella hot/cold flashes. at like 7:45 i was finally able to sleep for like 5-10 minutes still feeling like fucking ass and not being able to stop fidgeting/tossing and turning.

so yeah i still feel spacey as fuck today and don't feel comfortable drinking or eating much, also occasionally getting mild hot/cold shit. it was probably the shittiest single experience i've had with any drug ever.

i know it was dumb of me to accept random pill while fucked up but anyone had similar situation/have any idea what was in that pill? the guys have their own pill press so pillreports can't really help

^shit just happens sometime dude. its a major drawback of taking any unregulated street drug. im sure it would cut with meth or something else stupid, youll be fine after a day or two.

I'm pretty sur the tan / light brown M&M pokeballs were a good amount of MDMA, with some Ketamine thrown in, I double dropped one of those and some random red pill at Sin City awhile back and was rolling TOO hard, and I'm at the point where rolling really isn't what it used to be haha

I'll be taking one of those M&M's, 4 blue Mickey Mouses (clean pills, recommend), and two grams of fairly potent shrooms at EDC this Saturday. Who's down for a meet up? If I can even read my phone ;0

jesus man, let us know how this goes...say what up to outer space for me.

EDC was just TOO crazy.

It was really dope, but there were just too many fucking people in there.

Like I could barely handle it.. I guess i'm just not a massive-type person. I had more fun at a 6000-7000 person rave.

Purple Butterfly Pokeballs came up super quick with a super bomb peak, but seemed like the roll was too short.

Guest bambam

^my friend's theory is MDA and meth cause of the combo visuals/obscene amount of time stimulated. either way i'm never touching anything but straight up mdma if i ever try rolling again. worst night of my life hands down, i'd take the worst coke comedown over experiencing that any day of the week, cant begin to compare.

i (sort of) cracked and took a half of one of my buddies brown pokeballs last night. it was fantastic, a really ideal roll for a concert experience. really vibing with everyone around me and the music but not nearly floored. i think i'll be pretty much perfect with one of these bad boys for hard in august just splitting it in two and popping each half at different parts of the night.

shit did get a little crazy. one of the girls we were with started having a bad time just as a bunch of hood rapscallions knocked down the gate by neon garden and proceeded to run through the place like madmen, beating up a few security guards in the process. i thought our night was ruined right there.

fucking kinetic field was just too much, man. a sight to see but not the sort of thing i wanted to get involved with.