THlZZZZZZ

DüM

EDC sounds great mannnggg :(

it'll be good. most excited for fake blood, i've heard great things about his dj sets and his essential be all hella good.

and fuck that ice cream scoops bullshit. do you realize who their test subjects were in the slapped-together anti ecstasy tests in the 80s? motherfucking dope fiends and meth/speed addicts. of course those dirty bitches have fat holes in their brains when they been poisinin themselves on the daily.

that being said, im saving my warm fuzzy gloves and seratonin levels for hard fest in august.

that being said, im saving my warm fuzzy gloves and seratonin levels for hard fest in august.

eff. edc should just be another packed sardine-fest.

idk. day one would be ideal but i only have enough for one ticket, and all my friends are going to day 2.

going w/ my girlfriend so we can cut in line easy :D

I have a friend that popped a pill every day for two weeks.

he went into a seizure, and when they took a brain scan, he literally had a hole missing out of his brain. like an indentation. shits real.

but every day for two weeks if fucking ridiculous.

anyways,

EDC. cant wait

Fake Blood was really good. Chingon took me to his set in LA, I had never heard of the dude but it ended up being good. He kind of looks like jesus too.

it'll be good. most excited for fake blood, i've heard great things about his dj sets and his essential be all hella good.

and fuck that ice cream scoops bullshit. do you realize who their test subjects were in the slapped-together anti ecstasy tests in the 80s? motherfucking dope fiends and meth/speed addicts. of course those dirty bitches have fat holes in their brains when they been poisinin themselves on the daily.

I have a friend that popped a pill every day for two weeks.

he went into a seizure, and when they took a brain scan, he literally had a hole missing out of his brain. like an indentation. shits real.

but every day for two weeks if fucking ridiculous.

anyways,

EDC. cant wait

this post stresses me. at one point, i popped over 1 pill average for about a week. there'd be times when i woke up in the morning and wouldn't be able to turn my door handle.

haven't popped for a month, hoping to somehow find my way to edc. need to save up major dough for the trip down there though. i want molliez :(

havent thizzed since summer and just popped 2 pills at grad nite. i was hella cracked out yesterday and am still feeling lilke shit, what do i do?

i've tried many things when i'm completely cracked out and my head feels like it's about to cave in. a nice meal, a couple tylenols, and a joint usually fixes that. or good old fashioned rest and relaxation.

havent thizzed since summer and just popped 2 pills at grad nite. i was hella cracked out yesterday and am still feeling lilke shit, what do i do?

i heard you bought those orange obama's

BUMMERRRRRR

those = piper zines like no other dude.

jennifer took 2 purple butterflies, and she was feeling great,

then we started to come down (cleanly) and she wanted to get back up again, so she took one of those obamas,

fuck.

i had to deal w/ her whining for 2 days

i want to put this thread in a time capsule and seal it for 20 years. afterwards, we'll all log back on and change the title to "let's solve some college algebra" and watch the frustration ensue.

edc coming up in a few days. one of the first times ill be hanging out with a large amount of thizzed out bros/chicks at an electronic festival while not on the same level. trying to save myself for hard fest, really hope i dont give in.

i heard you bought those orange obama's

BUMMERRRRRR

those = piper zines like no other dude.

jennifer took 2 purple butterflies, and she was feeling great,

then we started to come down (cleanly) and she wanted to get back up again, so she took one of those obamas,

fuck.

i had to deal w/ her whining for 2 days

lol shit man i called janet and tried to find u guys throughout grad nite, but it was just too damn packed. and hell yea mannn, those obamas were tweaky as fuck. felt like shit for 2 days :(

i want to put this thread in a time capsule and seal it for 20 years. afterwards, we'll all log back on and change the title to "let's solve some college algebra" and watch the frustration ensue.

edc coming up in a few days. one of the first times ill be hanging out with a large amount of thizzed out bros/chicks at an electronic festival while not on the same level. trying to save myself for hard fest, really hope i dont give in.

just get drunk man! i was thinking about doing that but who am i kidding lol

(patiently waiting for azn8oi to chime in....)

but yeah lot of my buddies got vip so they are gunna be drunk as fuck so its gunna be a nice mix of us kids rollin and niggas boozin...if i had the cheese i cans ee myself doin that.

lol shit man i called janet and tried to find u guys throughout grad nite, but it was just too damn packed. and hell yea mannn, those obamas were tweaky as fuck. felt like shit for 2 days :(

ohhh yah i wasnt even with janet a majority of the time man.

me and jennifer js split up and went to dance alone. traveling w/ a big pack is fucking annoying.. like u gotta make sure everyone is all together at once. eff that.

but we met up w/ jackie, kandice and her 2 cousins. after a little later.

EDC man too bad ur not going.

i'm only going day 2

was out of control at this event (in t.o.)

unfortunately, i remember not that much of it...

this tends to be a re-occuring theme in my life as a fan of electronic music. the urgent need for getting legitimately faced while pre-gaming for an electro show and pre-gaming for say a club in vegas seem pretty comparable. there's always that much more motivation to get considerably fucked up, often leaving me with disappointingly bare memory banks of most performances.

i've seen la riots twice in the past month and literally recall only one track that was dropped at each. i guess i could start to make a change by at least choosing liquor a little less devastating than tequila or bacardi 151.