THlZZZZZZ

DüM

namely, people like you.

i remember i had a chat with you about ODing last time. glad to see you're still alive. lay off the drugs... or in your case, please just use less (3 pills in one night is getting excessive)

moderation is key here. but of course there will always be tons of drug abusers and fucked up OD'ing lil kiddies at raves; one du I met said he "doesn't do E that much, just once a week" !!! LOL. I go because I love the music and the E just serves to extend my musical appreciation to another level which is fucking awesome.

anyway, I took 2 blue batman pokeballs at How Sweet this past saturday, had a lot of fun. probably wasn't the best rave because the music wasn't really what I preferred + it seemed like 100% of the people at How Sweet were rolling balls and a lot were too fucked up to know what was going on.

audiotistic in may looks legit though; that electro lineup is looking killer. Chromeo, Amand van Helden, Junior Sanchez, Le Castle Vania, Kill the Noise, FUKKK OFFF, etc.

• 1 month later...

Do yourself a favor and take some 5-HTP (amino acid, available at GNC and the like) about 1-2 hours before you dose, one about 8 hours later and one a day for the next 2-3 days. Trust me.

Also, don't use the stuff more than once a month. It takes some time for your neurochemistry to bounce back, and you'll have better experiences.

please stay alive, for the good of sufu:(

yeah for real haha....but really im laying off it hardcore... i looked at myself and said i dont need that much of a bad thing.

Do yourself a favor and take some 5-HTP (amino acid, available at GNC and the like) about 1-2 hours before you dose, one about 8 hours later and one a day for the next 2-3 days. Trust me.

Also, don't use the stuff more than once a month. It takes some time for your neurochemistry to bounce back, and you'll have better experiences.

yeah i keep a bottle of 5htp in my car at all times haha, i didnt know that i should take it before though...ill try it next time in the distant future (edc) but i might just drink...its gunna be too fucking hot for that shit.

i also realized that i havent dropped in a while because my girl (well dont know if i can call her that anymore) hasnt either... so maybe its her keeping me away from it. i did have an urge to drop soon but i said to myself for what?

with that said... its better to be baked than fried

how was your first time? did you have an after tweak? wanna try it in a week or two

depends on what you get for real.... it all depends on whats in it...

ive had some that would keep me up til the next day

some that would depress me the next day

some where i feel like shit the next day (just partied out in general)

and ive had great ones where im fine the next day

before you take any of the pills research that shit dont just pop it in your mouth and assume they are clean and fun... they are many bad ones out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...