THlZZZZZZ

DüM

fuck that... no way is 100% of your serotonin going to be ready to go again if you roll every 2 or 3 weeks. that shit needs time off, and that's not even taking into effect all your dopamine receptors that are slowly shrinking away and dying.

roll every 2-3 weeks for a while and you will NEVER be able to be as happy as you could have been before you started rollin

I rolled face 2 weekends ago off some MDMA capsules... ecstasy is the shit and whoever says they don't like the "comedown" clearly has not tried cocaine, because coming down off E is laughable in comparison

Whenever I take MDMA I feel depressed for days afterwards. Coke comedowns, on the other hand, have never affected me for more than a day. Not that I've taken either for a long time, mind. Used to get some quality MDMA apparently made by biochemists at a well known English university. Was crystalline, grey and highly potent.

If you want to reduce the effects of post-MDMA depression, take some 5HTP AFTER taking the MDMA. I believe it's a seratonin precursor; it helps you replenish lost seratonin. It's available from health food shops (Holland and Barratt in the UK, for example).

i'm getting too fucking old.

fact: it was easier for me to get e in highschool than beer. fact. shit was eeeeeverywhere in '99.

it was equal for me, except the price of pills has gone done so much that its cheaper to get pills over lunch. i wish i could still find cid around...

I rolled face 2 weekends ago off some MDMA capsules... ecstasy is the shit and whoever says they don't like the "comedown" clearly has not tried cocaine, because coming down off E is laughable in comparison

pures, if available are worth the money but with all that synthetic shit now it doesnt matter anyways.

that whole swiss cheese shit is a myth, the scientist who released that study accidentally tested meth, not ecstacy, due to a misorder from his chemical supplier. pure MDMA taken on a consistent basis will reduce the amount of seratonin your brain can produce, i believe the percentages are somewhere between 3% and 10%, but your brain recovers within about 3 months. just sayin

ya, I was just blabbin about the Swiss cheese. I was just sayin every 2-3 weeks is an overload on your brain. The 3 mo or so you said is what I had heard for serotonin to fully recover and if you roll before that you're just not gonna roll to your full potential since the serotonin just isn't there in the first place.

norm people pay around 20 unless they are buying 10+

if you know the right people you should be able to pull 8-12 a piece

Vicks is pretty sweet, try turning it backwards and having someone blow it in your eyes.

Also, RhotoV eyedrops are pretty intense.

I also second the 5HTP pills.

quite the mix of all the drug worlds up there^ haven't had oxys in a minute, but I do love em haha. sounds like a good time. and dang I've had plenty different colors of dolphins, even blue. mixed experiences though. and those green pills are thiick haha. I never fall into the triple stack, quad stack hype out here though, always seems like their just pressed with fillers like DXM or whatever, not more MDMA as promised heh

10-20 a pop? holy crap, i usually spend 4-8. my favorite were those pink martini and blue ak, i was rolling so hard i couldnt breathe and right when i opened my car door i hit the floor. when my friend woke me up, and i found a big gash on the side of my face. they were hella bomb hahaha

this might have been the stupidest fucking thing i've ever read. yo sick, drugs that you can't even experience are for sure of the best quality. please od so i don't have to read your asinine fucking posts anymore.

ahahh I can appreciate the fun in those really intense experiences, but watch yourself brother haha. but ooowhee, I love driving while rolling. Heaters on blast with some bass-y music. I don't condone DUIing but if you're alright enough to, then its like floating through heaven.

ahahh I can appreciate the fun in those really intense experiences, but watch yourself brother haha. but ooowhee, I love driving while rolling. Heaters on blast with some bass-y music. I don't condone DUIing but if you're alright enough to, then its like floating through heaven.

i know what you mean man, i cruise around all the time when i come down.

I've waiting till 4th of July taking .2 of molly, some coke and half an 80 of OC camping on an amazing beach... should make for an eventful evening!

eventful my ass... you'll be doped and will probably nod off. :D

just be careful man! OC is mad strong and if the coke (temporarily) cuts through it you can be deceived as to what's a safe level for you... plus if you have a relatively low tolerance, 40mg is def gonna make you sick, and in the worst case scenario could kill you.

anyway, in response to the question above... I got the molly for $20 a capsule, but the price was to be expected since I got them outside of a concert. I used to have this awesome dealer in the north end of hartford who could get me rolls for $5 a pop all the way up and they were generally very good. he got locked up though :(

eventful my ass...

ya, I use to be really into pills though and at the worse took like 2.5 80's a day from time to time. Luckily I stopped that shit like a year and a half ago (the worst 10 days of my life) and now only allow myself a pill every 3 or 4 months. I'm pretty familiar with all 3 of them and I'm not in a race to finish anything. I'll be cool, coke, if ts good, usually controls everything else pretty well but it'll be fun for sure