braid

SuperMeetup NYC

back up in NYC this weekend. Saturday night I'll be at MnHny for my friend's birthday, but afterwards I will be drunk in the LES or EV. Dudes that I wanted to chill with, PM or text me let's get fucked up and hit on scene girls wearing ra ra riot t-shirts and wearing studded wedges

Yo I'm probably gonna be down in the city this weekend, anybody wanna chill?

ill be seeing some of you mufuckas this weekend

Decent tailor for a nice overcoat? Something that doesn't have a 3 week wait like Stanton?

I take all of my outerwear and suiting to Ignacio on E. 60th. It will never take longer than a week, and he will complete it faster if you ask.

Unlike Stanton, there are many competent tailors working for him, so you can do your fitting at any time. I always think back to when I tried to go to Stanton and was told that the tailor wouldn't be in for an hour, but the 5 guys in there couldn't mark the measurements. I would never feel safe having someone alter my clothing that couldn't do that.

I have to go to Ignacio this week, so I will let you know how it goes. I have a few suits and 2 coats to get done... so I will definitely get a good idea of whether his workmanship has changed or not.

^that one is so dope. too much going on this weekend. koze at santos and superpitcher in bushwick on the same night ;0

i want to go to that, but tickets are too expensive on ticketmaster. anyone have any idea if i'd be able to cop at music hall? or will it be sold out

Capacity is 550 people I'd be fucking dumbfounded if it sold out.

I'm gonna roll up around 10:30-11 probably come say hi if you see me (tall dude in the DBSS Hi's)

I need more electronica friends.

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125