braid

SuperMeetup NYC

dumont burger is not a bad call, though i'm not a fan of dumont proper. though i experienced mega CWG factor last time i was at burger, must be the new wburg

anyone try the burger at minetta? it seemed a little bistro DB but i'm sure it's good

I had the Black Label burger twice at Minetta. It's the only thing I order when I'm there. It's amazing.

i dunno, seems like there's a big opportunity cost in not being able to reasonably order the potatoes aligot... also the cote de beouf makes the most insane leftover steak sandwich, ever

I only said Dumont Burger because it's a little nostalgic for me — I lived on S 3rd and would spend many nights ordering a Dumont burger or mac 'n' cheese over the phone when I was feeling like a glutton.

Also the cote de beouf makes the most insane leftover steak sandwich, ever

Cote de boeuf > black label burger

I'd just rather spend the extra boner jams on a steak for two than have dry-aged steak butchered for a burger.

10 cent wings wednesdays at phebe's is the jams

any places to rent bikes for cheap in Manhattan? SoHo or East Village area. Don't need to be fixed, or vintage anything.

^can't speak for how cheap it is but I know of a place on 14th st a little west of 1st ave. Big ass blue sign with "bicycles" in yellow font, south side of the st. can't miss it.

Lando, feel free to bring a Dutch by whenever

Just walked from 220th and 10th ave all the way down to battery park. it took 9 hours.

I can't feel my feet.

Few reasons:

To say I did it

The girl is leaving NY soon and wanted to do it

To see the city/parts of it I've never seen before

any places to rent bikes for cheap in Manhattan? SoHo or East Village area. Don't need to be fixed, or vintage anything.

probably not - bike rentals are depressingly like car rentals... you're paying a fair amount for a bike that isn't even worth $300, or you're paying a ridiculous premium to rent one you'd actually consider buying....

that said, most non-shop bike rentals are near touristy outdoor areas like the seaport, chelsea piers or central park.

There is a bike shop on 6st bet 1Ave & Ave A that rents bikes. Not sure how much it is.

^you owe me a bottle, boi.

bike shop on varick and broome got bike rentals i believe... gotham bikes on west b'way by duane st got rentals too...

I had the Black Label burger twice at Minetta. It's the only thing I order when I'm there. It's amazing.

yes, it is amazing. I still like Balthazar pomme frites better, eventhough some say they serve the same frites at Minetta.

bone marrow is also good.

sufu invaded the levee... apparently polish was hugging his blankie

bahahaha, yeah what an impromptu motley fuckin' crew on a wednesday night. the last of us eventually got chased out as they were closing up. chicken fingers for breakfast as the sun rose.. i need a god damned role model

Don't worry, I'll be there soon enough to lead you out of that dark place.

Cheeseballs were clutch..

Lol what the fuck?

God dammit I just remembered I forgot I to buy milk yet again yesterday fuckkkkkkkkk

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125