braid

SuperMeetup NYC

and there just so happens to be one a stones throw from my place, icky

I tried Burp Castle a couple weeks ago. Cool place, not a huge selection of Belgians, but good choices.

I forget where it is, someplace around East Village maybe?

moving on the 20th

40s on me

Anyone going to the Mad Decent Block Party NYC? Wanna meet up with pieiskewl and I?

Anyone going to the Mad Decent Block Party NYC? Wanna meet up with pieiskewl and I?

Unfortunately I just missed the Philly one and am not going to be in NY until the 14th so I will miss this one as well. Check out my boys video from the Mad Decent Black Party in Philadelphia...

http://vimeo.com/13805560

le petit abielle...its actually a restaurant but it has a bar with a ton of belgians on tap. in fact they only serve belgian beer.

i'm not too impressed, the only notable beer they have on tap is leffe brown and tons of BS like ommegang (not even belgian), delerium tremens and kwak. it does look like they have half off on mondays so that would be a positive i guess

the belgian selection is a lot better at dba although they served their trappists way too cold last time i was there

man delirium tremens is legit. yeah half off monday is the way to go. theres this real chill french bartender there that always gives out free beers too. i dunno its definitely not a hard core beer fanatic place but its pretty good in my opinion

I understand that Kwak has a pretty high distribution and that Bosteels is going downhill (if anything's dropping it's Karmeliet), but it's way out of the Ommegang league. DBA is a good reccomendation, gotta get my Boon on.

dba is ok for beer selection but everything else about it sucks. i like boon's geuze but not at the prices they charge

lemme know when you're going out and i'll see if i'm free if you want to meetup. you already know what record stores to hit?

icky, ok, fuck all this belgian beer elitist shit were going to the turkey's nest and guzzling 32 oz texas sized margaritas y'feel meh? cool.

You back in NY yet dog?

dood i dun been back. lets ride to coney none of my friends with bikes can keep up its getting to be a real drag :[

you can still join for the boozin at the end at least.

come to think of it im hittin up mahfuckin' turkeys nest tonight

Word, I'm moving to Brooklyn next week so I'll be around and shit.

Cool. I live above Pies and Thighs now.

Sid you moved already? Thanks for the what's up..

Sid you moved already? Thanks for the what's up..

Naw. His going away party is this Sunday in SF...

Wildstyle is always taunting me with pictures of Pies 'n' Thighs. :(

See you guys soon.

Hahaha, see you soon dog.

4886372517_ee4c308f61.jpg

The chicken is always on point, but the waffle kinda honked the last few times I've gone.

pies + thighs is all about the catfish, fried chicken and greens.

the burger ain't what it used to be.

You're pretty close. It's not bad if you're somewhere near but it's not worth the trip. Also helps if you're drunk, same as pianos.

pies + thighs is all about the catfish, fried chicken and greens.

the burger ain't what it used to be.

Dudumont baby.

You're pretty close. It's not bad if you're somewhere near but it's not worth the trip. Also helps if you're drunk, same as pianos.

redhead or pies n thighs?

pies + thighs was so much better when it was in the back of rockstar bar. that place is such a shit hole coke den that it just gave the food that outlaw feeling.

sid.. new burger jawn is luger. dudumont is dududone.

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125