SuperMeetup NYC

braid

umm we were also kicked out of that house party, because you told people who lived there that americans don't know anything about art (and i agreed)

and the guy who we picked up wasn't a drug dealer. he was a friend who just gave us drugs.

hahaha, yeah. Ok, I may have rearranged events a bit to favour my point of view. To be fair I think they were closing up soon, no? Otherwise fuck 'em hipsters and their hipster art.

No, not around this time. Not feeling too outgoing and nothing to do there. I guess I'll miss a few good parties. The only shows I might have gone to would have been Geller, Ohne Titel and Rad Hourani. + I'm working on some fashion shit right now (well I'm procrastinating on the net but I should be).

the bonchon on 5th is good but has kind of a nightclub atmosphere.

the bon bon on chambers has a really depressing fast food vibe although apparently bonchon took it over so who knows now.

the kfc at momofuku noodle is really good but annoying to arrange since you need a group to commit in advance... though since you asked in a meetup thread you now have to take us all out

just had ramen and pork buns at momofuku with robideaux. hangover almost gone.

speaking of ko, it's not that hard to get a reservation anymore. if you try exactly at 10am you should be able to get a spot.

how do you like Minca? I used to live in the EV(190 east 7th street) and Minca is my go-to ramen place when I come up. The dude that owns it was like a former Japanese rocker dude who had a religious awakening and now just makes authentic ramen or something.

You guys should also try sakagura in midtown if you like good Japanese food and haven't been. It's in the basement of some Japanese corporate building. Going there feels very bladerunner.

I think Minca is the best ramen in nyc. Owner is very cool, I spoke to him few times. Momofuku ramen is not even close to Minca but sometimes I have to have some pork buns.

that's fair enough. My boy Tomokazu owns the salon right around the corner on 4th between A and B called Ampersand. Apparently he and the owner are really good friends, so we always go there for ramen after I get my haircut.

I can't deny the pork buns though.

This girl used to work at Momofuku named Sarah who also waitressed at Bua on st. marks. We hung out a few times, and I asked her what she was doing being a waitress. Her answer was "I am taking a year off from Columbia Med School before I work at a hospital in Tel Aviv".

Next level waitress, man.