SuperMeetup NYC

braid

we used to do sufu meetups at hill country. they had this system where they put stickers for each thing you ate. we quickly decided to remove the stickers and pay $6 for dinner.

this trick is no longer possible :(

(they also had free shots at 8&9pm, once me and dark took about 15 each)

This was also the time dark yanked the cowboy hat off of our server — only to discover that it was attached to her face. Needless to say, she was pissed at the abrupt yanking.

Was that the same night that me and notesee got hustled to go to Hoboken to meetup with rome1 after the bbq , got high and danced with partying cwg's dressed in slutty Halloween attire. shit, there's more.. midway I'm at polishmike's old frat house and last thing I know I end up in Jersey City. This is what happens when you eat with our crew

Was that the same night that me and notesee got hustled to go to Hoboken to meetup with rome1 after the bbq , got high and danced with partying cwg's dressed in slutty Halloween attire. shit, there's more.. midway I'm at polishmike's old frat house and last thing I know I end up in Jersey City. This is what happens when you eat with our crew

want to go there

lol

^iunno but there's a beer distribution place near rivington that has kegs in addition to cheap ass bulk beer. Awesome, awesome place

and yeah.. Shake shack, had to go before it got nice out so I wouldn't have to wait an hour in line. Best idea in a bit, hadn't been in a minute

lol that was a good night

we're all getting burgers tomorrow at the burger joint

this is whats special about mondays at rubs:

that is the only day they serve their famous slam burgers

6-9.

most people go to rubs for this, not the bbq, which isnt the best in the city

and lol @ready2ignite: "negged for hatin on rubs" wasnt personal at all mang. your post was just dumb.

pz

i don't know how you remembered anything. yes, his coat looked like a rug :D

We were 100% sober, I especially admired the way we went to this house party 5 mins just to pick up passed out dealer so we could score. You literally picked up the dude and carried him.