SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Again, would really appreciate a place to crash saturday night if possible. Will try to bring the leftover PBR in my fridge or provide a 40oz of colt45 or something. I dunno

logo3.gif

YamazakiVerticalLogo-1.jpg

Together with Style Forum and Suntory Yamazaki Whiskey we're having a hop and bop on Saturday, September 19 at Self Edge New York. Come by and enjoy the finest Japanese whiskey and a beer while perusing our fine Japanese made goods.

We'll also be having a 15% off sale through-out the day and during the party.

Style Forum members from around the US will be in attendance along with a representative from Suntory Yamazaki to answer any of your whiskey related questions and to pour you Japanese whiskey made in Japan's oldest whiskey distillery.

Self Edge New York x Style Forum x Suntory Yamazaki Whiskey Party & Sale

Saturday, September 19th

7pm to 10pm

(Sale also runs all day)

Self Edge NY & SF In-Store Sale

Saturday, September 19th

Self Edge Online Store Sale

Starts 9am (PST) Saturday, September 19th

Ends 5pm (PST) Sunday, September 20th

Sale in-store and online will be 15% off (Excludes SEXI08 Jeans). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything (with the exception of the SEXI08 Jean) in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Saturday September 19th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) the following day (Sunday, September 20th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off along with free shipping worldwide: DrinkMoreWhiskey

http://www.selfedge.com

^benga and skream at le poisson rouge. 18 bucks. going to be sweet

GOOD THING i CHECKED THIS WEBSITE.

howtoget 2 selfedge NY? hahaha j/k looking it up rite now

... reality is so overrated...

hey I'm going to upload everything I took last night. whoever doesn't want their picture up, just um... message me with who you are (kinda prove it with another photo or something) and tell me you don't like your face on the netz... or some other reason that I hope is more entertaining.

long time no see sufu...

i am going to be in NYC with my better half as of this fri 25 sept, staying until sat oct 3.

we're staying in the village for a few days, then near the financial district for the remainder.

so far, plans include:

sat 26 - phoenix @ central park

sat 26 - n-type @ santo's

sun 27 - yankees game

mon 28 - mala/francois k @ cielo - mon 28

wed 30 - the slew @ music hall of w'burg

momofuku ssam

gramercy tavern

stanton social

la esquina

shake shack

buddakan

katz's

ive also been recommended to check out basta pasta on W 17th st and savoy on prince st.

- all the generic touristy stuff

- galleries

- want to check out the tenement museum in the LES

plus a stack of shopping.

any bars/shops/galleries/parties/bits and pieces i need to hit up...?

momofuku ssam

gramercy tavern

- want to check out the tenement museum in the LES

momofuku ssam redid their menu earlier this year and is now an utter waste of time for dinner (lunch may still be ok). i would go to noodle instead

you can get a lot more interesting / better meals than gramercy tavern for the same headache/wallet damage imo

if you're at the tenement museum make sure to stop by il laboratorio del gelato next door

also you may want to try the various ny threads in jetset if you haven't already

momofuku ssam redid their menu earlier this year and is now an utter waste of time for dinner (lunch may still be ok). i would go to noodle instead

you can get a lot more interesting / better meals than gramercy tavern for the same headache/wallet damage imo

if you're at the tenement museum make sure to stop by il laboratorio del gelato next door

also you may want to try the various ny threads in jetset if you haven't already

Momofuku is a waste of time all around actually. The milk bar has become a disaster.

Momofuku is a waste of time all around actually. The milk bar has become a disaster.

the noodle bar is much better than it used to be. jury's still out on ko but still holds promise (tho the reservation system is more revolutionary than the food, never a good sign). never been to milk bar, avoid the east village as much as possible (ippudo notwithstanding)