SuperMeetup NYC

braid

if all you need is someone to stand there in the beginning to get you in like its an r rated movie or something i guess i could do that.. i dont really know what all that entails, i dont wanna be responsible for anything but if you just need a signature from someone old enough or something in the beginning i can prolly do that

if all you need is someone to stand there in the beginning to get you in like its an r rated movie or something i guess i could do that.. i dont really know what all that entails, i dont wanna be responsible for anything but if you just need a signature from someone old enough or something in the beginning i can prolly do that

Lol, aren't you like, 18? Oh wait, you have a beard. Nevermind. :P

Hey Dino, when're you getting to the city? Feels like a lot (see: three) of sufu people are moving up/down/whatever here.

Also, conan, didja check craigslist or something for a sublet/temp place? I was looking at it when I was thinking of visiting montreal and they're way cheaper than a hotel or something. You should check that out. Don't think they'll care about age, at least, if you pay enough anyways *shrug*.

i've got two girls from spain staying with me for a few weeks. if anyone knows of anything or wants to chill next weekend lemme know. otherwise, i'm too busy during the week

are they attractive? very important.

I lived in East Hampton off Old Country Road. I was put up in a sick two story house. My roommates/co-workers and I grilled almost every night on the deck and had central air pumping while we played Wii, watched movies, and bitched about our job. The hamptons was far from my favorite place, but the job had so much potential...

Ah well, i'm here now. I should be hearing back about living in Stuyvesant town today.

I lived in East Hampton off Old Country Road. I was put up in a sick two story house. My roommates/co-workers and I grilled almost every night on the deck and had central air pumping while we played Wii, watched movies, and bitched about our job. The hamptons was far from my favorite place, but the job had so much potential...

Ah well, i'm here now. I should be hearing back about living in Stuyvesant town today.

Ahh, I remember going into East Hampton for meals and stuff. Mostly stuck to South for beach and living, but East is great. Hamptons themselves aren't that great to live in, but it's a beautiful spot to be able to hang in when you've got some free time..

yes

Awesome. I will let you know haha

gotta get up my Spanish... haven't spoke it in like, 2 years or so :\