braid

SuperMeetup NYC

New York rent: Where to live for like $1200-1600 for a one bedroom (for a couple)? Ideally quick access to Wallstreet and therefore 2, 3, 4, 5, or J, Z, trains.

Live in the financial district. Go to all the buildings and ask to have a showing. Don't go through a realtor asshole on craigslist. Just walk around Financial and see what you can find.

i live in the financial district and i promise you you won't find a 1 bedroom for that price range. if you look closer to fulton st you might have more luck but 1 bedrooms are going to cost you 2400-2700 round here.

check out http://streeteasy.com/, you can search by price range and neighborhood

back to the brindle room ...

decided to check it out based on trev's reccommendation and COT DAM that was a tasty ass burger. i had it delivered through seamless web and it showed up within about 25 minutes. they literally give you a large brown paper bag full of fries. enough for 2-3 hungry people. legit.

any of you goths check out austra at santos last night? there was a hardcore show on the top floor, but trapped under ice sucks.

she's playing again at glasslands tonight, probably not going to see her again, but you should definitely check it out if you're into goth tinged electronic music.

^fuckk I slept :(

But I'm copin' tickets for Salem at Santos coming up while on that note

back to the brindle room ...

decided to check it out based on trev's reccommendation and COT DAM that was a tasty ass burger. i had it delivered through seamless web and it showed up within about 25 minutes. they literally give you a large brown paper bag full of fries. enough for 2-3 hungry people. legit.

wait they're on seamlessweb, I live like 3 aves away and its not showing up on mine.

that's weird. i'm on seamless now and it says that they are closed, and that their hours are 12:00 pm to 1:15 pm. i'm assuming they are working out some kinks or something ...

Locanda Verde's off-the-menu steak for 2 is still my fav culinary shit in this city right now. Can't but a big enough seal of approval on this right here.

5500240236_16dbc27c40.jpg

30 dollar truffle burger.

Resta y'all burger klub turds ain't even on my level

Come see me

^you're telling me about this burger like I ordered it, took a photo for the Internet, put it down and didn't eat it..

and yeah, it doesn't taste like 30 dollars fsho, I'd take the minetta burger over it easily, but moms was in town visiting and I had to try it once so I could say I've eaten a 30 dollar cheeseburger.. the truffle is the reason it costs so much mostly, not all the other ingredients so it figures

to clarify: im sorry you spent $30 on the db burger.

but it's alright. I bought it also. mostly to buy a $30 burger. i want to say it's one of the worst offenders of the haute burger trend.

Seconded.

In my experience thus far with the haute burgers (minetta and db) neither has been as delicious as burgers I've gotten for 10 dollars or under. Live n learn!

someone throw me a recommendation for cheap dank eats (preferably places open late)

i only know vanessa's/prosperity

^where abouts? There's tonsa dank late eats

Snack dragon

Meatball shop

Artichoke

Veselka (only for the peirogis)

Crif dog

Mamoun's

the list goes on..

On some real real shit, you can't do better than Artichoke when drunk. San loco seems to be a standby for me as well. Isn't pomme frites open late too?

pommes frites isnt open past midnight at the latest if remember correctly

to clarify: im sorry you spent $30 on the db burger.

but it's alright. I bought it also. mostly to buy a $30 burger. i want to say it's one of the worst offenders of the haute burger trend.

it pretty much created the haute burger trend. which actually brings me to my first reaction to dino's post, which is, "people still eat at db?"

btw april bloomfield is wildly talented, but on the subject of burger hate i particularly dislike the spotted pig burger. granted i do not have that much use for that much blue cheese, spread over my lifetime even

As far as late night eats go Udon West has decent katsudon and goboten.

Has anybody been to a redbull music academy event or lecture? Any good? Was thinking about checking it out when it comes to town.

how many of you fucks went to the raekwon concert tonight?

i saw dino on the side when that fight broke out between that fat guy and the kid with the misfits tattoo...

So the tall skinny pumpkin pie haircut havin' ass was the one with the misfits tattoo?

that's what i'm guessin. through the throng of people i spied that tat. i definitely wish i showed up later though... those two fucking dj's at the beginning were horrible.

Yeah I made the same mistake, they were on people smoking like white on rice too and wouldn't even let a dude go outside for a cigarette... What the fuck is that? Fuck music hall of wburg

Has anybody been to a redbull music academy event or lecture? Any good? Was thinking about checking it out when it comes to town.

always heard good things about it.

watched one full one on youtube a while back and it looked amazing

I'll be around from the 19th through the 27th. Have plans a few of those days but if anybody wants to go for a beer, hit me up. Also what's up with this Sufu burger club thing?

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125