braid

SuperMeetup NYC

Just got a hero from 'this little piggy had roast beef'.

SO LEGIT

Agreed. Had one last week and almost fell asleep at work.

Brindle room burger was good

Yup! Had it about 20 mins ago for lunch. They deliver to my work!!!

a13f4362.jpg

the spotted pig burger is pretty good, but damn pricey

Had it a few nights ago and was not too impressed for the price. Cheese was a bit too intense for my liking...

During my brief stay in New York I wanna hit that RUB joint for this purportedly delicious burger they serve on Mondays. So I'm gonna go hit it up on the 14th when I'm in town. Probably around 7. For all interested PM me or just holla here, semi-Official Sufu meet status.

Smuggle one back for me (8).. and some uniqlo socks. (0)

if people would feel compelled to check in with lunch spots they hit up in the east/west village, that would be awesome.

^ they deliver? Thats awesome.

Motorino has a decent lunch deal. 12 bucks for a pie, and a good salad.

^if you guys are feelin some ramen in the e village hit minca on 5th btwn 1 and a

or crif dog for dogs

or baoget for viet sandwiches

shit i dont know theres TONS of spots to eat in the e village. i dont know anything about the west though really

nah best deal for viet sandwiches is le da nang on 2nd between 4th and 5th...if you get the dinner special (you can get it all day) you get a sandwich, iced coffee, home fries, and a salad for like $8

^listen to asterix

i really dont know shit about vietnamese, it was just on the top of my head

only banh mi I've had in the city was at Saigon Vietnamese Sandwich Deli on Broome. Was pretty damn good and huge for the price.

Anything cool going on tonight (preferably cheap/free) that anyone knows of?

The bar Matchless in Williamsburg has two-for-ones on Tuesday's and the drinks aren't too pricey to begin with. I go when I can but I have work tomorrow at 7am so not tonight :/

Good looking out. And let's hit it up sometime when you don't have work.

I'm just going to run around with binoculars and look for Kanye during fashion week shit.

The dvd store at lafayette and walker is legit for banh mi and other asian treats. Banh Mi Saigon, also good. Both dirt cheap, and the one on lafayette has really tasty BBQ meatball banh mi.

Not really banh mi but I like the sandwiches at num pang. Kinda like a main course at a restaurant stuffed into a sandwich with a few banh mi elements(cilantro, pickled carrots, daikon). The ginger bbq brisket is awesome.

i wanna get crazy on tuesday night after the odd future show but probably shouldn't because i'll be driving back home in the morning.

i wanna get crazy on tuesday night after the odd future show but probably shouldn't because i'll be driving back home in the morning.

i will take 50% of driving responsibilities off your hands if you got room for one more

finally got the burger at brindle room after looking through the thread...

261570977.jpg

shit delivered, will do business again.

my girl also ate the sausage gravy and biscuits with poached eggs and bacon. was very good also.

^I went to get it last night but they don't serve it fri or sat apparently ughhhhhhh

So I got the steak tartar and braised veal with creamy polenta. Delicious

anyone know the number for milk & honey? it's a bit of a shot but I'd like to take my lady there on monday

anyone know the number for milk & honey? it's a bit of a shot but I'd like to take my lady there on monday

Think it is two, one, two, eight, one, zero, seven, six, five, four... Or you can call their sister bar, Little Branch @ 212-929-4360. What up Joel?!?!

On another note, what's the deal with Burgers (and beers) this Monday?!?!?!

Yo Burger Mondays begins this Monday!! What time is good for you?

Place: RUB BBQ on 23rd and 7th

Time: ??

ROLL CALL!!

Yo Burger Mondays begins this Monday!! What time is good for you?

Place: RUB BBQ on 23rd and 7th

Time: ??

ROLL CALL!!

All day!!!!!!! I will roll with whatever you all decide...