SuperMeetup NYC

braid

OK, so I'm back in Texas for a few weeks, but will (almost definitely) be moving back to NY more permanently after that.

Anyone got tips for find decent apartments other than craigslist? Hoping for a 1 br or nice studio for <1100.

Brooklyn/Queens preferred. Doesn't have to be williamsburg or greenpoint, but areas with decent things to eat and do would be preferred.

flying in tomorrow. there until the 25th.

ill come down this weekend as well

what's going on this saturday?

im leaving tomorrow night for fla for a week but its on like donkey kong once im back. then im fasting immediately after.

i'm currently visiting ny and i was sure i saw you at hoyt schermerhorn station last night :confused:

are the jil sander and fred perry sample sales worth checking out?

im wondering whether i should go or not

the last fred perry sample sale i went to didnt have any polos but happened to have the exact button down i had wanted before in my size. other than that it was mostly sneakers and their non classic type apparel. guess it depends on how you feel about their normal apparel

mind, this was before their boutique opened so they may have a lot more stuff now.

theres also an apc overstock sale somewhere in the bk today and tmrw. if anyone goes lmk if it's worthwhile since i'll be coming through

• 2 weeks later...