SuperMeetup NYC

braid

New York rent: Where to live for like $1200-1600 for a one bedroom (for a couple)? Ideally quick access to Wallstreet and therefore 2, 3, 4, 5, or J, Z, trains.

Live in the financial district. Go to all the buildings and ask to have a showing. Don't go through a realtor asshole on craigslist. Just walk around Financial and see what you can find.

back to the brindle room ...

decided to check it out based on trev's reccommendation and COT DAM that was a tasty ass burger. i had it delivered through seamless web and it showed up within about 25 minutes. they literally give you a large brown paper bag full of fries. enough for 2-3 hungry people. legit.

any of you goths check out austra at santos last night? there was a hardcore show on the top floor, but trapped under ice sucks.

she's playing again at glasslands tonight, probably not going to see her again, but you should definitely check it out if you're into goth tinged electronic music.

back to the brindle room ...

decided to check it out based on trev's reccommendation and COT DAM that was a tasty ass burger. i had it delivered through seamless web and it showed up within about 25 minutes. they literally give you a large brown paper bag full of fries. enough for 2-3 hungry people. legit.

wait they're on seamlessweb, I live like 3 aves away and its not showing up on mine.

^you're telling me about this burger like I ordered it, took a photo for the Internet, put it down and didn't eat it..

and yeah, it doesn't taste like 30 dollars fsho, I'd take the minetta burger over it easily, but moms was in town visiting and I had to try it once so I could say I've eaten a 30 dollar cheeseburger.. the truffle is the reason it costs so much mostly, not all the other ingredients so it figures

to clarify: im sorry you spent $30 on the db burger.

but it's alright. I bought it also. mostly to buy a $30 burger. i want to say it's one of the worst offenders of the haute burger trend.

it pretty much created the haute burger trend. which actually brings me to my first reaction to dino's post, which is, "people still eat at db?"

btw april bloomfield is wildly talented, but on the subject of burger hate i particularly dislike the spotted pig burger. granted i do not have that much use for that much blue cheese, spread over my lifetime even