SuperMeetup NYC

braid

During my brief stay in New York I wanna hit that RUB joint for this purportedly delicious burger they serve on Mondays. So I'm gonna go hit it up on the 14th when I'm in town. Probably around 7. For all interested PM me or just holla here, semi-Official Sufu meet status.

^ i'll eat burgurz witchu

thanks, babygirl

During my brief stay in New York I wanna hit that RUB joint for this purportedly delicious burger they serve on Mondays. So I'm gonna go hit it up on the 14th when I'm in town. Probably around 7. For all interested PM me or just holla here, semi-Official Sufu meet status.

I'm down if I don't magically get a job or anything.

Just got a hero from 'this little piggy had roast beef'.

SO LEGIT

Agreed. Had one last week and almost fell asleep at work.

Brindle room burger was good

Yup! Had it about 20 mins ago for lunch. They deliver to my work!!!

a13f4362.jpg

the spotted pig burger is pretty good, but damn pricey

Had it a few nights ago and was not too impressed for the price. Cheese was a bit too intense for my liking...

Smuggle one back for me (8).. and some uniqlo socks. (0)

^if you guys are feelin some ramen in the e village hit minca on 5th btwn 1 and a

or crif dog for dogs

or baoget for viet sandwiches

shit i dont know theres TONS of spots to eat in the e village. i dont know anything about the west though really

nah best deal for viet sandwiches is le da nang on 2nd between 4th and 5th...if you get the dinner special (you can get it all day) you get a sandwich, iced coffee, home fries, and a salad for like $8

Not really banh mi but I like the sandwiches at num pang. Kinda like a main course at a restaurant stuffed into a sandwich with a few banh mi elements(cilantro, pickled carrots, daikon). The ginger bbq brisket is awesome.