SuperMeetup NYC

braid

LOL look how young you and jimmy look!

BURGERS!, you gotta wait for it, but one of the best~

Spotted Pig

314W 11th Street, NY

http://www.chamagraphy.com/blog/2010/8/12/crispy-outside.html

SpottedPig-2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1281650791738

im late on this but for posterity's sake if you find yourself in manhattan wanting a giant, no bells n whistles, melt in your mouth half pound of DANKNESS (affordable too) get to pauls burgers on 2 ave just south of st marks. prolly said it a million times already but it is the fucking jam

179043_1647356539605_1107660035_31670153_3828274_n.jpg

BURGERS!, you gotta wait for it, but one of the best~

Spotted Pig

314W 11th Street, NY

http://www.chamagraphy.com/blog/2010/8/12/crispy-outside.html

SpottedPig-2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1281650791738

nice blog.

I had this burger about two years ago. I wasn't a fan of the Roquefort cheese so it ruined it for me.

Black label burger from minetta tavern is good but its expensive. Anyway, I had five guys burger for the first time today inside a mall in pa.

Minetta is a cool place and yeah their burger is good but I wouldn't rate it any higher than pauls' burgers (or even five guys for that matter) that cost at least half as much

This is a ridiculous claim, even putting aside personal preference.

The Black Label uses dry-aged ribeye, skirt and brisket and gets its own bun from Balthazar. Paul's is a wet meat glob of indeterminate origin on an English muffin. I'm not even including 5 guys in this. That shit is awful.

Minetta is a cool place and yeah their burger is good but I wouldn't rate it any higher than pauls' burgers (or even five guys for that matter) that cost at least half as much

dude you're insane if you think Paul's steamed walmart meat burgers can compete with Minetta.

They ain't steamed for one and def not walmart for two so have fun blowin 16 extra bucks!

I'm not about to get all Sufu bourgeois mindset about my food, especially not burgers... Pauls tastes fucking dank and anyone who says otherwise is either lying to himself or full of it. But I can't say I'm all too surprised at the backlash after all.

Just ask yourself what you'd rather spend 30 dollars on, a burger or a filet?

I'm not about to get all Sufu bourgeois mindset about my food, especially not burgers.

Dude no one else is either. I'm just saying burger-to-burger comparison you have to be real. If I have 10 bucks in my pocket, yeah I'll gladly eat Paul's or something like it.

Most burgers, I wouldn't pay more than 12 bucks at a sitdown placet, and definitely not more than 7-8 at a fast food joint. The Minetta burger is in another class. Even if I can only justify eating a burger that expensive once a year, you bet I'm enjoying the fuck out of it that one time.