SuperMeetup NYC

braid

I will be in NYC this weekend. Any sufuers gonna be around to chill it, maybe eat a crif dawg or some meatballs and hit on indie rock girls in the EV?

I will be in NYC this weekend. Any sufuers gonna be around to chill it, maybe eat a crif dawg or some meatballs and hit on indie rock girls in the EV?

Look forward to seeing you again, my friend. I just got your text from yesterday. I will be good every night of the weekend after 11 or so. I'm down for more Jameson, since you got me hooked on it after last time.

Look forward to seeing you again, my friend. I just got your text from yesterday. I will be good every night of the weekend after 11 or so. I'm down for more Jameson, since you got me hooked on it after last time.

word. I am still not sure if I am coming up or not. Will text you if i am for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

back up in NYC this weekend. Saturday night I'll be at MnHny for my friend's birthday, but afterwards I will be drunk in the LES or EV. Dudes that I wanted to chill with, PM or text me let's get fucked up and hit on scene girls wearing ra ra riot t-shirts and wearing studded wedges