SuperMeetup NYC

braid

bahahaha, yeah what an impromptu motley fuckin' crew on a wednesday night. the last of us eventually got chased out as they were closing up. chicken fingers for breakfast as the sun rose.. i need a god damned role model

• 2 weeks later...

Jewy, don't ever go to trader joes for groceries again. That one is fucking horrible, I made the mistake of going in the other day for the first time and couldn't believe it. Only hit up their wine shop next door for 3 dollar bottles of wine.

If you're in gramercy/village area go the whole foods down the st a block if it's in you budget, or the gristedes on 23 and 1st ave or the associated on 14 and 1st ave, all have a greater selection and shorter waits than that trader joes

Hah it's possible. I was hungover really famished really tired sore and high the whole show so I was a bit of a walking ghost there for a while.. Bad news, was very unprepared :/

*edit- if I had a white tee, jeans and that camo cap on it was me

Jewy, don't ever go to trader joes for groceries again. That one is fucking horrible, I made the mistake of going in the other day for the first time and couldn't believe it. Only hit up their wine shop next door for 3 dollar bottles of wine.

If you're in gramercy/village area go the whole foods down the st a block if it's in you budget, or the gristedes on 23 and 1st ave or the associated on 14 and 1st ave, all have a greater selection and shorter waits than that trader joes

I go at 9:30pm no wait at all. The new one on 22nd and 6th is empty, I dont get it.

Hah it's possible. I was hungover really famished really tired sore and high the whole show so I was a bit of a walking ghost there for a while.. Bad news, was very unprepared :/

*edit- if I had a white tee, jeans and that camo cap on it was me

Yeah it was you. My legs were a mess after all that standing.

I think ATCQ killed it, Lauryn was totally underwhelming. Glad we got some Black Moon and Main Source too though.