SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Joe can be hit or Miss, 9th street, Abraco are good. Think is garbage, rather drink starbucks.

Finally tried Smac, after walking by everyday for a year. Maybe I had a off day, but is it always kinda watery? I like my mac and cheese like one big dense hunk of noodles and cheese.

I'm in town from tonight on.. for two weeks.

Staying at the Ace, i hope that shit makes me cool.

If anyone is in/around DUMBO over the next 2 months (till aug) I have a bunch of pictures up at almondine, hit me up if you want info/to meet up or if you go check it out

bring us some subs from no 7 when you come out

I'm assuming it's supposed to be good?

Looks like it's INSIDE the hotel..

Oh true. That shit will be epic

When and where?

i managed to get one of their new apartments at South 8 right above where their office is located. It was very clean and surprisingly well furnished, with a fully equipped kitchen, big lcd tv, small dining table and 2 double beds (mattresses were rather thin though). paid $180 a night before taxes. checking in and out was a breeze. pleasant experience overall.

also check out roomorama and airbnb

i managed to get one of their new apartments at South 8 right above where their office is located. It was very clean and surprisingly well furnished, with a fully equipped kitchen, big lcd tv, small dining table and 2 double beds (mattresses were rather thin though). paid $180 a night before taxes. checking in and out was a breeze. pleasant experience overall.

also check out roomorama and airbnb

Dave you can trust Kit on this one as I helped him get there. It's an amazing place and in a pretty damn good location too.

from the self edge event - (yes, this is in 3 threads now), not sure who i didn't meet:

I took some shots but not that many of people - tho I did meet a few of you - sup bigYen, wildstyle and lando

4808623138_3eef24f798_z.jpg

4808553320_914a8d52af_z.jpg

4807942367_5a5e7137d8_z.jpg

4808584234_0aef1aa526_z.jpg

4808593884_256fb33aa7_z.jpg

4808617202_f95b6bcc3d_z.jpg

4807992441_c1c8ba7c6b_z.jpg