SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Anyone hear about the manhole explosions (that would be an amazing band name) in DUMBO yesterday? I work pretty well at that corner (Water and Washington) - our building *shook* - i got the hell out of there as fast as I could

WHO IN THE AREA WOULD LIKE TO COME DO SOME COMPUTER GUY WORK FOR ME?!

i need:

-my time capsule set up and connected to my existing wireless network

-my computers hard drive backed up/set up to wirelessly back up in the future with time machine

-my printer connected to all that and set up to print wirelessly

its been on my to do list forever and i feel like im taking crazy pills right about now. no idea what im doing wrong/if anything or how to fix it all

compensation can be discussed and im willing to be VERY generous to anyone who can completely take care of this for me. i cant imagine it to be too difficult to anyone who knows computers

Went to Dinosaur BBQ last night and it definitely lives up to the hype. Reservations are so necessary.

the grilled wings there are so dope. did you try their house brew? it's pretty good too

had a classic superfuture moment today. i told 200db to stop by my place any time, and since he lost his phone he couldn't call me.

I was watching world cup with this chick, match was fun, we got drunk by noon, got my hands all over her. I finally get her naked, throw her ass on my bed, and get ready to score a goal on her titties... my doorbell rings, and I hear "yo polish..." :D fucking timing hahaha