What are you driving today?

DüM

we have mad threads on this but there's only ever a few pictures. And the pictures are always sort of the same, people that are interested in cars and/or B.A.L.L.A. I wanna see actual pictures of what everyone's driving, G.U.T.T.A.™ cars included.

scraper bikes welcome.

I'm secretly doing this in the hope that BRAD PIFFERY will come back.

I don't have any pictures of my Audi yet but here's the car I killed

526744088_0806dd13f6.jpg

My 5th Celica..

I've had a '73, '77', '83, '91, and now this 2000. (not in that order...)

They stopped making the shit so i'm not sure what to do besides maybe get a Supra when they reintroduce it next year.. i'm not liking the $60k price tag though.

Black_Celica_2K_Front.jpg

My 5th Celica..

I've had a '73, '77', '83, '91, and now this 2000. (not in that order...)

They stopped making the shit so i'm not sure what to do besides maybe get a Supra when they reintroduce it next year.. i'm not liking the $60k price tag though.

Black_Celica_2K_Front.jpg

Got any pics of that '73? I'd take a mint '73 Celica over any other Celica new or old, JZA80 Supra as well. Are they talking about a new Supra that isn't the Lexus LF-A? Because I've heard they're shooting for $200K+ for that car...

They are supposed to come out in the next year or two with a RWD car in the Celica price bracket that is badge engineered to be a Subaru here, a Toyota in Japan, so there is hope for you yet...

I've got an Audi B6 A4 as well, Avant. Mugello blue over the pearl leather, sport pack, xenons, blah blah.

What I'd like to get soon (if the markets would rise from the dead):

2005_Maserati_Quattroporte_ext_1.jpg