Engineered Garments F/W 08.09

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My issue with nearly every season from EG is that there are some really stellar pieces, but the look often starts getting repetitive, without the different iterations being interesting enough on their own. That being said, the layering possibilities are still pretty shmexy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea I like the concept of it to, I love carhartts and their hoodies but i look like a dork in them, would love a slim pair of lookalikes, but then again I probably can't justify spending eg level cash just to look like a unusually clean construction worker

at Nomad?

you end up buying any of it?

nah at tnt and jonothan and olivia (not a bad spot)

didn't buy anything ahah

would have gone to nomad but when i was hitting the queen st spots i didnt feel like walking that far cause i was parked by the gladstone

I'm feeling the concept of this Workaday shit. Wonder if I could actually work a day in it? Carhartt is classic, but my problem has always been that I essentially need a Medium-long the way they size their hoodies.

Same here, and yes, you definitely can. I've spent days chopping wood and tramping through snow with stuff on my back in my Engineered Garments thermal lined hoodie, which is the same hoodie that will now be in the Workaday line, at the same price, just with a different label. The only thing that I've had done to it in over 2 years use is to have the zipper replaced with a parka weight metal Riri 10 that a designer friend had lying around. A lot nicer now. I do wish that their trims were of slightly better quality.

anyone know how the E.G. x Levi 501 jeans fit? i know they are STF, but not sure if it shrinks to tag size, or shrinks from tag size. any help?

How do you know if they're STF? There's been conflicting info on that.

Regardless, they're based off the 1947 cut, and if they're STF I would assume they'd shrink from the tag size. Isn't that how it usually works?

• 1 month later...