35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

not sure about you guys but does this screen look like this for those who tried?

screencapture02fw1.th.gif

Yep, but:

Q: A purchase isn't showing up in my account. What should I do?

A: Most purchases appear as pending within a day or two, but occasionally a store may take longer to tell us about your purchase. If you made a purchase more than 7 days ago that isn't displayed in your cashback account, contact us with your purchase details. We'll get back to you just as soon as we can.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you guys been able to always get that ebay link? for example, i searched for "brooks b17" and saw the ebay link. but when i tried "velocity deep v wheelset" it didn't show up.

try "cheap ps3" or other search terms on the first page, after you get that search for whatever you want

I was worried about this as well, but after reading the terms and conditions, it seems that eBay and PayPal are completely withdrawn from the process of the cashback and I can't see how they could ever prove that you didn't legitimately sell something. I don't want to say it's 100%, but it's pretty damn foolproof.

haha i did it and my paypal account is on hold now. i need to provide proof of shipping but i might be out on my ass for ebay fees

not sure about you guys but does this screen look like this for those who tried?

screencapture02fw1.th.gif

just bought a camera, same screen (after signing up for new live account via ebay link)... thinking it will just take some time to show up, since all the ebay pages showed I was getting my 35% back.

haha i did it and my paypal account is on hold now. i need to provide proof of shipping but i might be out on my ass for ebay fees

I set the shipping price as free, so that may be why I haven't seen it. I've left feedback regarding a pickup instead of shipping to cover my bases.

Also, this is something I miss before. Hmm, don't know if this makes me feel better or worse.

# eBay provides Microsoft with limited information about your eligible purchase (such as the date, time, amount, and item description) when you apply for a Cashback Reward. Microsoft will use this information only to process and manage your Cashback Rewards, and not for any other purpose.

"Cashback Rewards will be applied only to the first eligible item you commit to buy during an Online Session. Cashback Rewards will not be applied to any additional items or purchases. A single listing with multiple items will be considered one item for the purposes of these terms and conditions."

damn. so it can only be used once?

Nah, its just really hard, you have to be persistent. I just bought some Shure se530s, MSRP 600 for about 180. I got 105 cashback and used a giftcard for 25.. so excited!

edit: try "nunchuk", it worked for me. :]

jesus i just searched every electronics related word in the english language. got NOTHIN!

i had the 35% screen up a few hours ago, but choked b/c it seemed too good to be true.

Seconded. I'm giving it 10 more minutes and then giving up.

FUCKKKKKKK why didn't I do this shit earlier??? Dammit I shoulda just bought that D40 when I had the chance. According to the slickdeals forum, nobody has found a new keyword to trigger the 35% deal yet :(

FUCKKKKKKK why didn't I do this shit earlier??? Dammit I shoulda just bought that D40 when I had the chance. According to the slickdeals forum, nobody has found a new keyword to trigger the 35% deal yet :(

i hear ya man. i was THIS close to pushing the button on one but figured i'd never get the money back... puss'd out like a muhfukka.

has anyone actually figured out how long it'll take to get that refund?