What are you paying for gas today? Sad Edition!

DüM

I'll be back to paying for gas pretty soon and this saddens me as I'm poor enough as it is.

Costco - $4.09

Safeway - $4.25

Europeople please tell me how you're paying $10/gal so I can feel better.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I filled up yesterday and diesel was £1.27.something a litre (so around £5.77/$11.23 a gallon), which is actually not a bad price here at the moment. I'm going to visit my parents this weekend and they live out in the middle of nowhere so I'll be paying upwards of about £1.30 a litre there.

fear not, we're slowly approaching EU prices.

it's amazing to me, all things relative, that while other nations revolt/protest (whether or not it does any good is another matter), we just grin and bear with whatever they throw at us. It's doubled in a year.

True, we really do pay more for a lot of things [insert government taxation rant here]. The average wage in the UK is apparently 24-26k. It doesn't really bother me, I just find it funny that it costs more (in terms of direct currency conversion) to fill my car than an SUV in the US.

$88 to fill my SUV last night.

I pay about €86 to fill my audi a4 and that's diesel, would be close to €100 for unleaded I guess... (€86 -> $132)

And I have to fill that sucker every week... :mad:

$3.99 at the place i fill up at in tallahassee. Not terrible compared to some of you. I remember filling up for $.98 one time when i first got my car. Sad days.