best hangover cures

homi29

punching exile on main street in the nutsack would probably make you feel better, no matter what you drank or who you are.

Are you still upset that Billy Wagner sucks about as much cock as you do?

Pretty soon your god awful baseball team is going to be basement dwelling with mine

(your post was the fucking hallmark of cunning and original comments my friend, go snap some more WAWT pics of your bald ass in fishnet yellow tank tops)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Start with 3 ibuprofen and a pint of water, follow that up with a heavily peppered bacon & cream cheese bagel with tomato ketchup, some sex and The OC season 1 box set. when you get to about 6pm drag yourself out of bed and get some (anything but KFC) fried chicken and chips with mayo & chilli sauce, finally get back on it and repeat!

That is my method and it works well for me.

big greasy feed and a coca cola.

no matter how hungover i am i still get dizzy spells and it fucks with my head all day. i try and sleep it off but i've been alot more sensable with my drinking if i have to work the next day.

go quote some more rappers, cracker, and start a new thread about me that backfires.

prolly have a collage of my nutsack pics on your walls right next to your hot plate.

Are you still upset that Billy Wagner sucks about as much cock as you do?

Pretty soon your god awful baseball team is going to be basement dwelling with mine

(your post was the fucking hallmark of cunning and original comments my friend, go snap some more WAWT pics of your bald ass in fishnet yellow tank tops)

i clicked on this thread with the intention of writing the exact same thing, classic

also, SUSHI!

and pho would be a bomb cure too

sushi is like the last thing i'd fuck with if i was hung over. last thing you want is some nasty food poisoning from some rotten yellowtail.

real recognize real though, greasy wet aspirin for the w.

Drink smarter and you won't get a hangover.

If that doesn't work, start drinking again as soon as you wake up.

sorry can't offer any help, but

prometh w/ codeine + hangover = good idea, correct?

fixed.

really though pedialyte and bananas help,something about electrolytes and potassium.

greasy food tends to make my stomache feel better.. especially if its in n out burger.

If I don't get my kebab on the way home, I'm not going to be a happy camper come daybreak.

Worse comes to worse, I'll get myself up, take a hot shower, brush my teeth a couple times with my face down so I don't gag and give myself the deep heaves, then go sit with a couple aspirin and a cold Pellegrino or a big Perrier. Usually does it for me after a bit.

I can't get up on Korean food normally, but most of it comes into its element when you're hungover. Makes sense since 95% of Koreans are raging alcoholics.

a little kimchi jjigae:

kimchi_jjigae.jpg

or haejangguk, for breakfast....

230px-Korean.food-Haejangkuk-02.jpg

and you'll be ready for lunchtime soju with your office in no time...

start with eating some pickles, the saltyness is good for you and it will make your mouth less shitty tasting. take 3 advils

move onto toast with butter, eat it slow

drink a glass of water. then change to tea (iced or hot) for the rest of the day

take your drunk shit. take a shower (it helps)

take a nap

done and ready for more booze!

Drink smarter and you won't get a hangover.

If that doesn't work, start drinking again as soon as you wake up.

^this is true..

and if i may add, only drink louis XIII, or at the very least JW blue label or cordon bleu (in my humble experience, havent tried others yet) pure; since those levels don usually give hangover compared to other lower priced ones..

V8 Juice does it.

Also, to avoid a hangover all you have to do is eat high carb foods (as simple as bread, rice or pasta) and drink lots of milk or water before you go to bed. Too easy. This will combat the dehydration and quell your stomach so when you wake in the morning you won't feel like death.

Of course if you drank up the bar and can barely walk let alone eat well.......then you're fucked.