Gucci

Guest Fulci

Guest Fulci

I can see most of you people here can't like gucci, but I have to say that Frida Giannini is making a great effort on the last few collections and is trying to give a new image to the house. I must say that they do have a few great looks on the last spring collection, and incredible stuff on the AW08/09. I just fell in love with these boots, so I'm just waiting for summer to end to get them (and hope they cost less than €500).

00280m.jpg

00270m.jpg

00350m.jpg

00220m.jpg

00100m.jpg

00110m.jpg

00080m.jpg

fw08_rtwm_7_full.jpg

fw08_rtwm_18_full.jpg

fw08_rtwm_29_full.jpg

Some look may be just a little over the top, but if you strip down a little and take off the make up and scarfs, most stuff should be pretty wearable. I know I'm looking forward to see them in the stores...

Guest Fulci

Spring Summer 08

ss08_rtwm_23_full.jpg

ss08_rtwm_24_full.jpg

ss08_rtwm_4_full.jpg

cr08_rtwm_12_full.jpg

I love the green jacket on the 2nd. picture, only if it wasn't for the giang G that ruins it all. It's the greatest problem I see with Gucci, they like to show off the brand. It' for people who like to show they're wearing expensive stuff, rather than look good on them.

Gucci makes some great pieces. Their problem (or main source of revenue) is that they are basically forced to put out a bunch of gaudy over-branded shit every season that drowns the sometime very nice, subtle other pieces of the collection. Tom Ford knew it, Hedi left DH for the same reason (lol a 600 dollar usb memory stick), etc.