Dino in San Francisco June 28 - July 2!

WHO WANTS TO LEMME USE THEIR WEED SHOP CARD????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hit me up. it will only be my second time to the city, ill be down for anything.

Gaying it up at Pride on Sunday, but I'm free all Saturday. East Bay, all the way, babeeeeeee. And my schedule for next week will probably be pretty random and spotty, too. I've managed to resist and there's still plenty of bud left for you, dino.