COCO BUKEY

andrewfuncrew

coco bukey and me were hangin out drinkin one night. Things started to get crotchy . Sparks flew. He looked into my eyes and saw an easy target. With Whiskey on his breath and rage in his mind he grabbed me like keanu reaves in 'the watcher'. Man that little tyke has a grip like a newborn. He cut my clothes off with a boxcutter. He taped some 20 grit sandpaper to his phallus and injected his pee ticket into the holy orifice. I woke up in an alley in Montana. Time passed, beards grew, and my ass swelled. A scaley reptillian arm started to poke out of my ass when i was filled with ecstacy. so i never could be happy. the arm passed notes via aforementioned T-rex alligator arm. it said a thumbs down on the movie Good Will Hunting. Coco bukey buddy ralph bouk found out the day the larvae reptile warm diiger and decided to flush my Jeff Goldblum baby. Now even the rats hate the sewers.

so tight

Sean: If you ever disrespect my wife again, I will end you. I will fucking end you. You got that, chief?

Will: Time's up.

Will: You wasted $150,000 on an education you coulda got for a buck fifty in late charges at the public library.

Edited by Aotearoa on Oct 9, 2005 at 05:23 AM

Quote:

did you wash your jeans after this or are you still holding out a couple of more months? there should some nice wear on them after this, I think.

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Oct 9, 2005 04:31 AM

i did get some good wear on my nudies tonight

that is for sure

but as for the writer of this great piece of non fiction

he doesnt recall writing it

7 in the a.m. the night has yet to end

so tight