Magic Mushrooms

UndaCover

thoughts on salvia? i've never taken dmt (though i'd really love to, preferrably in ayuhuasca), but i'm a huge fan of salvia. I know plenty of ppl don't dig salvia cuz its dissociative and you're basically guaranteed to see weird metaphysical entities in realities that don't exist to a sober mind, but i find something about taking a trip that is so far removed from 'normal reality' really exciting, invigorating, and usually hilarious--maybe it's just me tho. anyway, i've heard that DMT is a similar, but far more intense, experience and i'm wondering what sufu has to say about it.

also, for reference, i've taken plenty of lucy and shrooms before (though not together), so i'm moderately cultured in the vein of psychoactive chemicals.

salvia is cool it is interesting for sure but it is a little too weird for me and has no comfort feelings so i do not do it too often but salvia is cool. most intense hallucinations i've had from that plant.

dmt feels more like mushrooms(obv) comfort to me there is just that nice tryptamine stoney buzz and just feeling ok with the universe which is very nice and i like. i feel like it is way more coherent though. i.e. shamans on oral dmt with MAOI say that they are told what plants to heal people with and guided by the entities. salvia for me is always slightly scary and more like fuck what is going on and i feel like my essence has been split and cast in various places and i only recombine at the end. salvia for me is usually scary-weird or weird-weird where as dmt is beautiful-weird. dmt is great though in all doses. MAOIs take it to another level though.... also body buzz on DMT is way intense. like turning into metal, solidifying sort of. also i have yet to have a DMT experience this intense but from friends they have had way more intense experiences on DMT than salvia and completely coherent only mindfuck is like OMG i did not know i could see 4D objects or i am having an intense out of body experience or i am in a tunnel of fractals or cyberelves or something. DMT hallucinations feel more real to me. salvia is like brain is like durrr and the hallucinations feel very repitive and of little meaning more just plain mindfuck in surrealness. dmt is very different thought it feels super good.

anyways if you down with salvia you will love dmt

^thanks, man! very informative. based on what you've written, it sounds like i've had similar moments to DMT during other psychidelic experiences, but i'd love to enjoy a whole trip like that. and if DMT is anything like mushrooms, like you say, i know i'll dig it--i love booms more than anything haha.

ya good way to describe it

dmt is base material that the booms make internally into psilocybin or psilocin (spelling?)

the biggest thing when smoking it is just holding it in as long as possible, the machine is worth making too

i'd love to do some orally though and have a 2-3hr trip. if you take MAOIs it will be way more intense.

dmt is way cool though, you should feel real hot and hearing go out to a single tone before you blast off

I did shrooms and m last week with my gf, It was pretty fun. I did a lot (think it was a lot is a lot) because didn't really feel shit the night before. Anyways it was pretty damn fun and our trip was pretty much the same. We walked around downtown toronto in the snow...I brought my camera to take pics...Felt like I was sitting on top of my legs on a chariot so walking took no effort but it also felt like i was walking for hours. One think i realize is that if you take enough shrooms everything will feel like a good idea so you could probably get into a lot of trouble. Buildings that were always there seemed new and we were just excited about everything. We walked by a detox ceter/drug rehab place where and waved at one guy looking through the window.....We wanted to see if he waved back. He did and this was very impressive to us for some reason....we realized the irony and that impressed and amused us some more.

Went back home cause it was getting cold. The elevator felt like a coffin and felt like it was 20 feet tall. We watched the runway video. Tried to go to bed but we were still seeing shit we.......eventually dozed off. Wanna try it again but I'm kind of afraid of the lasting effects of psychedelic drugs so ill wait until its completely out of my system. Never trying acid, ive heard too many horror stories.

I have been having weird lucid dreams for the 2 days but my girl is fine. I have been working the past 10 or so days in a row and only took time off yesterday.

Edited by koven

why never try acid? what horror stories?

i'd recommend it. it is a lot different than mushrooms. feels like brain is in defrag mode. locus coeruleus change in function is important to keep in mind too. stimuli is so important on acid. it is good if you have some serious thinking you need to do and are having trouble bringing all the information in your mind out

i feel like most of the problems people have is just not being educated on the effects and forgetting that they are on acid and lack of new stimuli so people get stuck in badvibes feedback loop and "its not working let me take more, oops i accidently just 5 tabs my first time"

True maybe your right but its the same reason I don't smoke weed anymore. I get too paranoid, self conscious and think everyone is out to get me. One time I did a lot of blow and deal with coming down I decided to take a couple tokes of weed that was around. The come down plus being stoned fuked with me the wrong way......i thought I was loosing grips with reality and ready to leave the country haha......Everyone thought i was tripping but it felt real to me. I don't want to ever experience that feeling on acid....just remembering it scares me. Coming down off shrooms, everything just felt positive.

Edited by koven

damn cheep im jelly

and @ koven lsd is a lot different than blow..... blow can induce psychosis (i believe the textbook name is like paranoid psychosis syndrome). on lsd it is way different not the dopaminergic psychosis like blow which really is not much different than mania that people with bipolar disorder experience. on lsd i just realized how see through some people are and how obvious their insecurity and mental addictions are. i guess im just sayin your lsd experience is not gonna be like a blow comedown psychosis. but ya if you're not feelin in the mood id say no.

last time i did lsd i kept geeking out on how everything is so mechanical in nature and how important information is (sup ray kurzweil). almost screamed in a mexican grocery store to block out an ad on the radio because i was freaking about advertisement being encoded in my brain and swaying my person and influencing it. i did lsa on new years. that was nice. real mild. felt mentally in control and was pickin up on vibes hard. morning glory seeds might be better to try first instead of lsd. see if you like the lsa first.

edit:

maybe people say they don't like lsd because it made them realize how meaningless and completely arbitrary all aspects of their life are and that their life and ego or personality or w.e. was just a constructed image and that they are a product of the information they consumed. but imo realizing that makes you a better person. but i feel you koven, dopamine can really fuck with your head. the feeling of being a mental slave to chemicals in your brain is a bummer for sure

Edited by pieiskewl

i have some beautiful cubensis golden caps wish i had a good camera to show you guys so gold never seen anything like it chilling in a nice jar in a safe nice and secure feels great so happy. yall need to fuck with 5htp serotonin is the shit. i took like 300mg~ of 5htp powder dissolved floating in water really last night and ~1.6g of these beautiful mushrooms last night and fuck. i feel like i went backwards in time. was a little too intense at points. lost control of my body took so much effort to exert control. never cried so much before. cried out all the water in my body and laughed uncontrollably for a good 45min. was awesome. anyone have any experience dosing 5htp before dosing some serotonergic agonists? (lsd, psliocybin, dmt, etc.)

Edited by pieiskewl

they're lot of magic mushroom at my city farm.. they should appear after rainy day. My friend and me always get lot of them on the rainy season,try to make it into an omellette or a milkshake will be better for consumtion :)

• 8 months later...

had an 8th of p. cubensis yesterday after not shrooming for like a year, decided that I definitely prefer acid over it. same effects i feel like without the brain numbing incoherence and overly intense body high/tactile sensations. definitely had a 'let go of everything' moment when we went on this amusement park ride kinda like those spinning cups at disneyland. staring straight at the sky fractal patterns overlaying everything and spinning wildly out of control but totally at peace