Magic Mushrooms

UndaCover

bad bad idea.... first of all, the second dse wont do much. second, do you really wanna be around 1000s of people you dont know on shrooms? get some good acid and youll be much better off.

yeah agreed on that one...just double dosing want make it better, you could take half then wait a couple of hours and take the rest but personally i prefer mushrooms, and acid for that matter, in a more friendly safe environment.....

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

a few weeks ago took some with my best friends, not to trip balls quantity wise, but for an interesting evening. we decided to go to a show in this punk house. my friends wanted to go outside to lay in the grass, so we went. i sat on the concrete.

they rolled around for a bit, then one of my friends goes "omg, i think i rolled in dog poop"

and the other goes "omg me too"

they were both covered in it. and if you want my opinion it was human feces haha

• 5 weeks later...
ive never thrown poo on acid.

When I was in high school, a mutual friend of mine was tripping on shrooms at another friend's house, and smeared what seemed like endless amounts of his own shit all over the living room walls, furniture, fan, tv, etc.

I cannot emphasize how much shit there was everywhere. It wasn't discovered until a few hours later... luckily I wasn't tripping anymore at this point.

I know they made the kid try to clean it up, but it was way too much. I'm pretty sure everyone defaulted and told my friend's parents the truth. How do you cover up something like that? What do you say?

last few times i did em i took a 1/4r... 1/8 at first and 1/8 about an hour into it. works wonders.

When my friends and I were kids (13 or 14), we didn't know shrooms were sold and consumed like weed. We just ate them until we were full. Because of this, I cannot express how much I dislike shrooms these days.

EDIT: I must also state that I've only purchased mushrooms one time and that was at Bonnaroo. I grew up in Mississippi... we had cow fields and mushrooms everywhere. You almost had to try to not find them. We used to pick em and trade em to older people for weed cuz they said they were too old to go running around in fields. It wasn't until I stopped eating shrooms that I had any concept of the 1/8, 1/4, etc... was always paper grocery bags.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...