!!!euro 2008!!!

Guest umhaha84

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I slept through the Czech/Switz game...:(

Caught the Portugal/Turkey match. Glad to see Ronaldo stepped it up in stoppage time.

I found a beat-up alarm clock, and I'm settin' that thing to 10am so I can watch the games tomorrow. Also, don't forget about the Argentina/USA friendly that will be broadcast at 7PM on ESPN Classic!

EDIT: I just wanna see a good tournament...not really pulling for any specific team, since I'm not from any of those countries. I would like to see France whip up on those diving Italians though.

italy ain´t nothing without canavaro.

i vote for germany or maybe portugal.

I agree, I say the Germans are gonna win it

Well, the Polish gave it a good go. They had that great chance to tie it up early the 2nd half. The way that both Austria & Crotia looked today, I think they have a shot to advance...

I won't be able to catch the Romania vs France match (I want to see Mutu), but I will be able to see Italy and the Dutch...

Julia Foudy is the worst analyst ever. Listening to her describe Poland's "aggressive" defense was embarrassing.

Did anyone watch the USA v. Argentina friendly? Tim Howard was a beast, mang.

I'm just glad that Eric Wynalda is no longer with ESPN (at least I haven't seen him on any telecasts this year). John Harkes isn't perfect, but is a big upgrade.

I lost respect for Foudy when she prounounced Zindane, "Zi-dayne" during the last world cup. They should just use the same group that did the Champions League Final and that are the video snippets on ESPN's soccer page.

I don't know why I forgot about the US game. Looks like they had a good showing...

Eric Wynalda was a prick. Expert of pricks, supreme all-knowing prick, but he called out that Injun bitch made motherfucker Sunil Gulati (hate that fucking Uncle Patel) and I respect that.

Anyway, this Dutch/Italian game is fantastic. It's got everything. Shitty refs, missed calls, Sneijder goal, upsets

Julia Foudy is the worst analyst ever. Listening to her describe Poland's "aggressive" defense was embarrassing.

Did anyone watch the USA v. Argentina friendly? Tim Howard was a beast, mang.

Good God, was he ever. There had to have been 6-7 instances when I just KNEW they were going to score.

And in all seriousness, i don't see Portugal being stopped.