Big Feet Having Ass Gentlemen Club

DüM

its all about DIS JAWN

2359953361_60d787f991.jpg

DEER ON MY FEET

ignore the tounge lookin whack

chea I wanted those jawns in blue (not deer though right?) and I thought they were more expensive..hmm...I might try and cop them jumpoffs soon, every single one of my shoes is falling apart.

ditto my gangly blonde compatriot

SUFU GANGLE TEAM UNITE!

ICARUS!

JEEPSTER!

DESTRUCTO!

WORM!

oh... and corned beef

...wait what?

Also, I imagined this whole thing as one of those "gearing up" sequences in old action cartoons.

i'm only a size 10-10.5 but everyone says my feet look huge in pictures and stuff. i think it's just cause my legs are so skinny.

6'1

Size 11 in America

30.5 in Japan

In Japan, the largest I can find is 27 to 28. I stopped looking for shoes my size, I just ask for shoes in size 30 that the shops carry.

Downside about living here... everyone is short compared to me.

i am the fucking ultiamte idiot. i used to have size 12 kicks, but then i crashed my vespa and broke the big toe on my left foot. then i was drunk as hell almost a year later and passed out in bed with my dog, woke up totally drunk and confused, as i tried to stumble to the bed room i stubbed my toe like no other time in my life on this stupid fucking huge vase that was holding a hallway door open. totally destroyed the left little pinkie toe. so now, after breaking both feet, my shoe size has grown to 13. i have heat for days that dont fit anymore. FUCK! :P

Yeah I get it all the time here... also people just saying "gee your tall!" why do people feel the need to speak their thoughts at times like that? I dont tell fat people I think their fat?

Yeah I get it all the time here... also people just saying "gee your tall!" why do people feel the need to speak their thoughts at times like that? I dont tell fat people I think their fat?

i'd rather be called out for being tall than fat to be honest (although i definitely love my women on the meatier side, must be a compensation complex). don't see how the first is really a bad thing

i think my feet are of different width

my left foot is 11.5 and my right foot is 11

i learned this after buying many size 11 vans and having them crush only my left pinky toe