Let's talk about BLACK COATED JEANS

wutssup

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My black rings kind of have honeycomb/whisker makrs but they're almost dusty looking compared to how i've seen the nudies looking. Kinda weird but also cool.

Guest jmatsu
Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, I browsed this thread quickly, but Levi's makes a black waxed jean. Its either the stacked skinny or that other Capital E cut that is similar. Sorry for the vagueness.

is this jap only? nvr really pay attention to levis now days....

wff is stacked skinny or capitial E supposed to mean?? is that what levis calls it's shit now days? the model names that is.

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, I browsed this thread quickly, but Levi's makes a black waxed jean. Its either the stacked skinny or that other Capital E cut that is similar. Sorry for the vagueness.

You may be refering to the Matchstick Overdye, but I'm not sure if it's waxed.

is this jap only? nvr really pay attention to levis now days....

wff is stacked skinny or capitial E supposed to mean?? is that what levis calls it's shit now days? the model names that is.

Capital E is meant to be the more expensive line of Levis jeans for the NA market (?), amongst them are the stacked skinny (a skinny jean with long inseam for stakcing) and others...

Guest noogsahoy

been keen for a pair of black coated and black overdyed jeans for awhile now.

contemplating getting a pair of black coated slim jims for work, just not certain whether i could get away with it.

hahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu
picked up a pair of the raf x raf on ebay supercheap the other week - they're real nice but wish i'd sized up, shit is damn skinny.

let me know if you gonna sell. thanks.

picked up a pair of the raf x raf on ebay supercheap the other week - they're real nice but wish i'd sized up, shit is damn skinny.

Was it from that italian seller who had a ton of raf by raf jeans? I wasn't sure if it was legit or not because of the low prices and large quanitity but if they are, i wish i would've jumped on that.

Was it from that italian seller who had a ton of raf by raf jeans? I wasn't sure if it was legit or not because of the low prices and large quanitity but if they are, i wish i would've jumped on that.

Yah it was, no expert on Raf x Raf (only own one other shirt) but they seem legit and were NWT. At that price (20EUR each), frankly I don't really care either way (will probably hang on to em jmatsu).

Def. legit. I copped a pair in black coated and white. Just for anyone interested in the last pair, my size 30 black coateds measure 16" laid flat, which is 40.5cm across, not 42cm across like that guy says.

Damn, I was eyeing that guy, too. Fuck a Raf sizing, Raf by Rafs last season were killing my hips, this season they all slouchy and relaxed.

By the way, I'm selling Surface 2 Air coateds in a 32. They're two sizes too big and I'm too scared of dropping the money to get them completely re-tailored.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu

a.jpg

big.jpg

tim hamilton.

they aren't coated, but made of the following composition: 47% polyester, 41% cotton, 12% nylon. saw them live. fucking gorgeous. super shiny! only complaint is the 18cm leg opening. too big!!

• 1 month later...

we're rolling into s/s down under and ive been thinking about black coated jorts....

no way id cut up my tfdbc's tho, i like em too much

how does this silicon coating thing work?

i got an old pair of black lee jorts that i could utilise and i kept the cutoffs for practice

People with coated/waxed jeans:

Do people ever ask if you're wearing leather pants? Happened to me a few times.