'Banned from Sufu' Explanation Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spazzz
This is complete bullshit.

Neither me NOR the two employees did this, my employees weren't even THERE when this happened.

I've said this a million times, this was the work of six Sufu members, three of which have lost interest and don't come here any more.

One of those three was visiting from out of the country...

I had nothing to do with it besides them using the computer at the store, if anybody there remembers the shit go down they'd remember me trying to convince them that it was a bad idea..

Once one of them figured out the password they called their friends in other parts of the country to start posting, the shit wasn't even happening after the first five minutes from the store, people on Sufu were PM'ing each other the username/password.

which people did this? this was the first i ever heard of this.

I have a question. From what I've seen scammers usually get banned from SuFu. How come goldengloves has not been banned? He obviously pulled a scam and took a bunch of money from people. Is he a mod or something? Here is the original thread where he pulled the scam

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=48990

All explained in the "Missing Posters" thread.

I have a question. From what I've seen scammers usually get banned from SuFu. How come goldengloves has not been banned? He obviously pulled a scam and took a bunch of money from people. Is he a mod or something? Here is the original thread where he pulled the scam

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=48990

he's a mod now, ergo he can scam whatever he wants.

• 7 months later...
he was homophobic and was always discussing politics.

before this thread even gets underway...i just want to say that the "reasons" why people were banned might not really mean anything. this site isn't necessarily fair, balanced, or anything.

lolwut i don't remember posting this

oh, wait......

• 3 months later...