Jessica Alba vs The Stanley Cup

KyleFall

What Would You Rather  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Rather

• Jessica Alba
    • The Stanley Cup
    • My life sucks, I hate everything that is good in the world.

This discussion came up while watching the hockey game last night at a friends place.

What would you rather. Have sex with Jessica Alba or win the Stanley Cup? You can only choose one, I mean lets face it there isn't a man on the face of the earth lucky enough to do both of those things.

Jessica_Alba_1_22112006.jpg

vs

449px-Hhof_stanley_cup.jpg

i don't think anyone on this forum really cares about hockey.

That would probably make their selection a lot easier then.

This discussion came up while watching the hockey game last night at a friends place.

What would you rather. Have sex with Jessica Alba or win the Stanley Cup? You can only choose one, I mean lets face it there isn't a man on the face of the earth lucky enough to do both of those things.

This may be true, but not far off is Derek Jeter. World Series rings? check. MVP? check. banged alba? check

how about this. right now, at 23, I'd get w/ alba who's prob like 27ish.

when Im 42 like Chris Chelios and alba's 45 (likely still hot), I'd take the Cup

doesnt she have herpes or something... that shit's for LIFE..

That raises other interesting questions. Like, would you take a risk and dip it in anyway?

im fucking from detroit I had no Idea the red wings were even in the playoffs intill last night when I fucking found out they won.

I used to goto all of their games like 2 times a week with my dad when he had a box or whatever i was fucking 9 or 10. Now I don't care. because noone watches fucking hockey anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'd take the Stanley cup because my name would be on it forever...

Unless Jessica would get a tattoo on her ass that said "Jimmy C was here" then I would choose her.

It's all about history.