what shoes?

kunk75

i need to buy something. as i've said, the common projects white hi are not an option in my size right now. raf makes nothing in my size. same w+h. same spring court.

thinking hi-tops.

i've considered:

dior ankle strap white/black

dell'acqua hi tops

i've reconsidered.

any thoughts? suggestions? i know none of you probably could give a fuck, but i'm at a loss.

Guest jmatsu
that is a lie

you do not own those

seriously, he doesn't

suckdick has them, but he don't wear them out. he just puts his weiner in them while lying in bed.

Guest jmatsu
As much as I dont like KVA, his bronze ones that I saw a while back were hot, no idea if you can cop them though.

alot of people say they don't like kva. just wondering why you don't. i don't like kva's dh, but i see alota shit in his own line that is great. anyway just wondering, cause hating on kva seems like a popular sufu sentiment.

alot of people say they don't like kva. just wondering why you don't. i don't like kva's dh, but i see alota shit in his own line that is great. anyway just wondering, cause hating on kva seems like a popular sufu sentiment.

KvA isn't Hedi, all the boys love Hedi; probably their first real exposure to fashion and such.

Anyway, his first effort for DH was alright, the second less so. His own line doesn't do much for me, but it isn't the trash sufu residents make it out to be.

Guest jmatsu
It's like seeing your mom dating someone new after divorcing your dad. (yes i just related my mom to dior homme.)

was talking about HIS line, cause you recommended his sneakers to klunk. thanks.