Fanny Packz are the New Flannel

M.O.A

dude you are ridiculous...

in a pathetic effort to maintain your credibility- you re-define the fuckin post topic.

To you all fanny packs are gay,

however I dare say that you are only angry because your fat rolls, which would theoretically crush any belongs inside render a hip pack useless to you.

It may not be a good look for you, it may be douchbaggish, but it works for me and at the end of the day i can lay my head down and smile, because I am thankfully not a porker in cut-offs, whose only idea of exercise is typing nonsense on others on a collective of nominally important message boards.

you do you, get a life sir, and move on:)

STFU and go do some pushups, those scrawny ass arms you're rockin do not impress.

edit: though true, kixfxwhatever is kind of a chunky boy.

he fuck?

i was juut saying that we sell "sufu-friendly" shit as well

thus the web link..

intimidation? clueless? of course im fucking clueless, as are you are stating the obvious...I don't give a fuck what you do...maybe you work in a cool store with a better discount than i. it was perhaps a friendly gesture on my part, and likewise all shit i talk from this point is simply in good fun.

i would really like to meet you, i dont really know any people that have fun spreading negativity,you are probably funnier when not talking about me- maybe we could chop it up over a grandaddy blunt or something of the nature...lord knows my former occupation at a cannabis club here in SF landed me in jail, but blessed me with fantastic connects.

anyhow, im stoned and off to watch tila tequila right after i shatter your heart with pics of my wifey...didnt want to but you brought it there...haha thats a new low for you mike!

yeah and i bet she still looks sloppier than a 10 year old mop.

get the fuck outta here with those pictures. your girl looks fuckin whack

not to mention you still look god awful also so you posting these pictures is doing absolutely nothing but make me believe how pathetic of a human being you look like.