Fanny Packz are the New Flannel

M.O.A

A lot of the MICA tools in my hood try to rock this shit. They're all clones of each other anyway so I don't expect it to last much longer. It seems like the age of irony has lasted longer than the Iron Age.

I know that I might Sufu Gaybash that guy if I ever saw it.

dude you are ridiculous...

in a pathetic effort to maintain your credibility- you re-define the fuckin post topic.

To you all fanny packs are gay,

however I dare say that you are only angry because your fat rolls, which would theoretically crush any belongs inside render a hip pack useless to you.

It may not be a good look for you, it may be douchbaggish, but it works for me and at the end of the day i can lay my head down and smile, because I am thankfully not a porker in cut-offs, whose only idea of exercise is typing nonsense on others on a collective of nominally important message boards.

you do you, get a life sir, and move on:)

When you have swagger you can pull anything off.

This guy does not.

SOME of the japanese kids wearing this shit do. Not all.

Yeah, when I first saw them it was mainly just J-princesses rocking tackly LV and gucci packs and I thought they were pretty stupid.

Lately, I've seen some kids not wearing designer-logo-print-clown-shit pull it off though, I'm coming around on 'em.

i dont really think i am that hurt...

something about knowing that I get more nook-nook than you is fulfilling to me, and i do it all while looking like a dumbass.

ones opinions on how to dress themselves can chenge with the day, however your poor looks and body shape are there to stay (sans a large bit of effort on your part)